GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Oh yeah. When I was struggling to get the downpipe out. Before I realized I had to move the driveshaft over more. I was a cunt hair away from cutting it, since I thought it was a room\clearance issue. In a spot where I could still butt clamp it together if necessary. I was getting that frustrated with it.

Glad I didn't though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My car right now: "What's a resonator?"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Easier to just swap the stock back on.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
And like I said. I admitted it took about twice as long as I could do it a second time due to learning struggles.

Except not torquing down the driveshaft bolts before putting on the heat shield. That was a bonehead move on me.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Catching up here. Good job. What's the final plan? Because now, you started slipping down that hill.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm guessing he's looking to overbuild the car again, then part it all out, then buy another MQB.

Maybe a S3 this time.

libradoink (1).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Catching up here. Good job. What's the final plan? Because now, you started slipping down that hill.

As it stands now, the final plan is a stage 2 tune. But I mean, a month ago the "final plan" was just a JB4. Now I'll be able to get a P3 gauge again at least :ROFLMAO:

I just have to remember, I was never unhappy with my GTI when it was stage 2, and that turbo swaps are more hassle than I want.

As long as I don't forget that, I'm golden.

Although, 8Y S3's do look spicy.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
As it stands now, the final plan is a stage 2 tune. But I mean, a month ago the "final plan" was just a JB4. Now I'll be able to get a P3 gauge again at least :ROFLMAO:

I just have to remember, I was never unhappy with my GTI when it was stage 2, and that turbo swaps are more hassle than I want.

As long as I don't forget that, I'm golden.

Although, 8Y S3's do look spicy.
It's a good thing they didn't bring the S3 hatch to the US, or I'd have spent more money I didn't need to