GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Sold: ST XTA BNIB ($1400)

Brand new, never opened. Have adjustable damping and camber plates in the front. $1400 + PayPal/Shipping Willing to ship.
  2. M

SOLD Do88 Intercooler $750

Do88 Intercooler used for 12k miles Brand new would run about 1000. Price includes shipping within lower 48.
  3. M

SOLD APR PEX Intake with SAI Filter and Spare Filter

Hey guys, Posting up my APR PEX open intake and SAI filter. Comes with a spare, but dirty, filter. $220
  4. M

SOLD MST TIP and Hose $150

MST TIP and Hose for sale - just some scratches around the PCV connection. Willing to ship! $150
  5. M

Innovate Fuel Gauge $150

Have a Innovate Gauge for sale - comes with a 3D printed holder for the coin tray. $150 Will include a fuel line if you’d like!
  6. M

Wavetrac DSG FWD and Shim/Differential Kit $1200

BNIB Wavetrac and Differential/Shim Kit. Brand new price is 1275 +100 for the differential and shim kit (not including the crazy wait times) Will fit a DSG GTI
  7. M

BNIB GTI Injectors (Bosch) $200

BNIB Injectors and Seal Kit ($200) Perfect for when you do your carbon cleaning. Returned.
  8. M

Precision Raceworks 925cc MPI on Euro Manifold $850

Comes with both the throttle body gasket and intake manifold gasket, already installed, used for less than 5k miles. Asking 850, open to offers. Sold.
  9. M

SOLD Baun Performance 4in DP and 3.5in AWE Track Midpipe $2500

Brand new Baun Performance 4in Downpipe and 3.5in AWE Track Midpipe $2500. Brand new, never installed, just switching gears to a Golf R.
  10. M

Redrilling from 5x114.3 to 5x112

Just curious if it's safe? It's such a small difference, but it wouldn't be on a forged wheel. Don't want a wheel just quitting on me. Can't run wobble/PCD bolts because I have a stud conversion on my car. Thanks guys!
  11. M

Lapiz Blue 2016 R

Figured it was about time I should start recording down everything I've done to the car: Car is a 2017 GTI S w/DSG, so no LSD or nice brakes, or moonroof to leak. Car is being parted out! GTI will be gone on Friday, 4/28/23. Only mod that's being left on is the Rennwagen rear diffuser, unless...
  12. M

DSG Code Lookup

Hey guys, Just wanted to know if anyone knew where to find the DSG 3 digit code. Probably need to either replace or repair mine and if I can get a cheap one I might replace it. Can’t find the code for the DSG though so I can’t really shop around. Would appreciate any help! Thanks
  13. M

Delete

Delete
  14. M

FS StopTech ST40 328x28mm Two Piece Rotors

Hi, Have a 328x28 set of ST40 calipers I’m willing to sell - including the two piece rotors and some pads. Would replace the rotors soon - haven’t actually installed on my car. Willing to do $750 + shipping + PayPal G&S.
  15. M

DSG Chatter in 5th/6th

Hey guys, Was curious if anyone had any idea what could be causing a chattering sound in 5th and 6th only. DSG car, Stage 1, DSG tune from EQT. It kinda sounds like something pinging around, is more apparent at lower speeds, on and off throttle (not lugging the engine)
  16. M

FS APR BBK 350x34mm

Not my sale - on facebook there's a guy selling the 6 piston APR BBK for 700 bucks. Comes with the two piece rotors - someone should shoot him a message, seems like a steal at that price. Here's the link : https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1100762820515263/
  17. M

Expanding Strut Tower Hole for Camber Adjustment

Hey guys, I want to expand the top of the strut tower to access my camber plates on my coilovers - do I have to fully remove the front coilovers to do that? Or is it possible to drop them by removing the bolts and then jacking my car up? Would appreciate any knowledge. Thanks!
  18. M

How to get Wheels/Tires to Shop to Mount

Hoping for some knowledge here - is it possible to transport 4 unmounted wheels (in boxes), and 4 tires at the same time?
  19. M

SOLD TTS Calipers $400

A pair of TTS calipers, and hardware associated with it. Some small surface knicks. $400 + shipping
  20. M

Fueling/Injectors on Ethanol Blends

Was thinking about getting an ethanol tune through EQT, but a bit concerned about how my injectors would stack up to it. Just stage 1 for now, and if I go Vortex or anything, I'd probably end up going MPI. Just wanted to know if I should be thinking about replacing injectors with new OEM ones...