manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
He only takes Zelle or cash app. Buyer beware.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
He only takes Zelle or cash app. Buyer beware.
yikes. if someone wants me to pick it up in person i can. he's relatively nearby me

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Perfect for scam, I would only do cash in hand.
I'm more than willing to help someone out and do that - but they'd have to trust that I'm not going to scam them. idk kinda a shitty situation unless you can do in person.

BeeryTravler

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI SE
I'm more than willing to help someone out and do that - but they'd have to trust that I'm not going to scam them. idk kinda a shitty situation unless you can do in person.
He seemed pretty sketchy when I messaged him.

That said, if you're willing to meet him with cash and ship them to me, I'll gladly throw you some cash to make it worth your time.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
He seemed pretty sketchy when I messaged him.

That said, if you're willing to meet him with cash and ship them to me, I'll gladly throw you some cash to make it worth your time.
Yeah man, shoot me a message, happy to help

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
yikes. if someone wants me to pick it up in person i can. he's relatively nearby me
He has an rs3 pump conversion I was interested in when I messaged him a couple of hours ago. Wanna pick it up. 🤔

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
He has an rs3 pump conversion I was interested in when I messaged him a couple of hours ago. Wanna pick it up. 🤔
Lol sure thing man, I'm willing to help with that too

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Lol sure thing man, I'm willing to help with that too
But I want to be clear to both of you, and this isn't intended to screw you, just protect myself - I'm not responsible for the condition of the parts themselves. I'll definitely look them over to make sure they aren't completely fucked but as for operation, I can't guarantee anything.

Deanjet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
I just bought a slightly use Stoptech ST40 BBK with 2 piece rotor for $1,000. Spent another $300 on custom paint job.
78C06932-4395-4563-A5B5-97180A45F43C.jpeg