GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Daks

Front bumpstops

There are 70mm and 55mm versions. Which is correct. Setup will be B6 Damptronic with HR OE Springs.
  2. Daks

What order would you do this in?

I have the following to install: B6 Damptronic H&R OE Springs H&R rear sway and moog endlinks Whiteline front sway and whiteline front endlinks BFI Lower Control Arms Unitronic dogbone mount Tyrol sport Deadset Kit The rear is easy. But the front, how would you tackle this? Would you drop the...
  3. Daks

Misfiring, no codes

Punched it in third - hear pops and burbles and then CEL and EPC, car runs rough - cylinder less I assume. Turn it on and off, drives normally - under normal driving conditions everything is fine. Scanned it, did not register any codes. 99% sure it's plugs/coils, without seeing which cylinder it...
  4. Daks

Ricers reppin’ it

https://www.cp24.com/news/injunction-granted-to-prevent-unsanctioned-car-rally-from-being-held-in-wasaga-beach-this-weekend-1.6541742 Stock all seasons lighting that shit up
  5. Daks

What’s a good 3” butt joint exhaust clamp?

Bought a 20 dollar one off of amazon and no matter how torqued down it is, there is a small leak. What’s a good one to get?
  6. Daks

I need a new negative battery cable

The bolt was overtorqued and now it won’t tighten the terminal. Anyone know where i can get an aftermarket (as in not oem) one? Don’t want to pay oem price if i don’t need to.
  7. Daks

Greasing endlinks

Can you do this without a gun of sorts or....? How did you grease them and what grease did you use? Thank you.
  8. Daks

Rear Diffuser

Anyone have a suggestion for a low-key rear diffuser?
  9. Daks

Spulen Catch Can

Bought used. I never installed it. Comes with a brand new gasket that I purchased. Looking for 350 shipped.
  10. Daks

Are there any plug and play amp upgrades?

I have a 12 inch sub that's a plug and play replacement for the helix. It's in a sealed box. It thumps pretty well. When I crank up the volume past, say 70%, the sub starts to fade as the amp can't give it enough juice. Are there any plug and play amp upgrades out there?
  11. Daks

What's a good spot to vacation in Florida?

Around Aug/Sep/Oct Would most likely be an Airbnb. Any thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.
  12. Daks

One of us

https://www.cp24.com/news/driver-caught-going-over-200-km-hour-in-etobicoke-faces-several-charges-police-1.6448419
  13. Daks

No boost

https://datazap.me/u/daks/log-1685591354?log=0&data=8-15 No CEL, no EPC.
  14. Daks

GTI vs Cayenne Turbo GTS

No vid. I went to get humus and some beef shawarma from a local place. On the way back I am stopped at a red light. A fat Asian kid pulls up beside me in a big SUV, it had big neon green brakes. He's listening to some type of soft house; I didn't hate it, but I did not like it enough to give him...
  15. Daks

Anyone have the part number for side view mirror

With blind spot assist? Mine fell off.
  16. Daks

Machine VS Razor

Gents, Been using a razor to shave all my life. Thinking of switching to a machine, thoughts? Have a thick beard.
  17. Daks

WTB Machina AO

If you have one, hit me up.
  18. Daks

CLS 53 vs GTI

Sorry no video boys. Saw him in my rearview on the way to work - moved over a lane was hoping he'd slow down and we go. He didn't, I floored it, he got the jump of around 2 cars; gap stayed around the same and I started to pull him in around 110; at which point I let off cause I was on winter...
  19. Daks

Camshaft problems?

I've never heard of this until now.
  20. Daks

Drivers side door LED in the floor died

Anyone had this happen? What's the replacement like?