GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Deezz_Nuttz

PS3 External Drive Folder Settings

Quick question... I got an external drive for my Movies to work with my PS3... but I can't get it to recognize the folders. I can still find them, but I have to press "Triangle" and select "Display All" before I can see the list of movies saved on the drive. Does anybody know the folder...
  2. Deezz_Nuttz

Got a Netbook?

I'd like your opinions. I'm looking to get one but there just so many out there to choose from. I don't know which to get. Here's what I'm looking for (in order of importance) 1)Battery Life. 2)Keyboard "type-ability" (sizing, key layout) 3)Hard Drive storage 4)Size/Weight 5)Amount of USB ports.
  3. Deezz_Nuttz

Anybody here a CCNA or CCNE?

Willing to help a fellow vdubber out?
  4. Deezz_Nuttz

Help Me

1) Im sober 2) Im at the mall 3) GF is on a shopping spree somebody shoot me
  5. Deezz_Nuttz

Volvo C30

Two dealerships that I service had a tent sale this weekend. Thats how I got a change to drive the Mugen SI... anyways. I was loading up all the equipement onto the back on my gti with the seats folded down and one of the volvo salesmen said, you could fit more in the c30... :bellyroll: I...
  6. Deezz_Nuttz

Honda Mugen SI

I just test drove a mugen SI!!!!! and I've got to say.... it's just like a 4 door SI!!!! for 10 extra grand they're asking for I'd like to get more than the wing, shift knob, lowering springs, catback.. .but atleast you get one of those cool "limited edition #" plates. no wonder it's been...
  7. Deezz_Nuttz

everybody thinks I drive like an asshole

well I dont! I have people cutting me off probably thinking I won't let them get in the lane if they use their signal... then there are poeple who mash the gas on a green light, and its only if I'm next to them... then there are people who drive 60mph then speed up the moment I switch lanes...
  8. Deezz_Nuttz

rant

doing 50 mph in a 35 zone.. got pulled over by the popo... he was OK though... just gave me a fix it ticket for my tags and address on my lic.... 4 lights down... I swear 4 fuckin lights after I get pulled over... I was stopped at a red light, and the car behind me was also STOPPED. this idiot...
  9. Deezz_Nuttz

Warning! Honda Content

some of my friends cars. they're JDM nuts so... :iono: I had Noise Reduction turned off by accident :bonk:
  10. Deezz_Nuttz

Celica and Bimmer

:smoking:
  11. Deezz_Nuttz

Civic

My friends Civic Base Model :biggrin:
  12. Deezz_Nuttz

Celica Update

Heres the celi' after I got her from the body shop added the front and rear splitters :thumbup:
  13. Deezz_Nuttz

HELP! Hit n Run... soft-of

ok first off, this is not regarding my car... I'm trying to help a friend. He has a tC, it was hit while parked... Lady was nice enought to leave a note, wow great finally a responsible driver right??? WRONG! My buddy calls the number, and now she's denying that she hit the car... I've got a...
  14. Deezz_Nuttz

Sad story... sort of

My hommie came over to chill... we did some mod to his MKIV GTI. Blacked out the emblem and bumper markers, everthing was going good. While we waiting for the paint to dry, I asked if I can drive his car (APR 91, Magnaflow DP + Catback, he also cut the tall stock shifter). Now he has a bad...
  15. Deezz_Nuttz

My Music Sucks?

I dunno whats up with people now a days.. Seems like everybody is a critic. I was stopped @ a light. Bumping "Sideshow" by the Stylistics old skool song ( I like all types of music 'cept Country/Classical)... Some dude rolls up in a early 90's accord with a skirt < (body kit unpainted) bumping...
  16. Deezz_Nuttz

My 6GC

99 Celica GT
  17. Deezz_Nuttz

My Traded-In GLI...

While I was visiting my Dealership (Livingston VW in Woodland Hills, GREAT dealership btw). I saw a couple chicks checking out my traded in GLI.... Sad part is, the chicks rolled in an Acura all beat up. I hope they don't get my car. I babied that GLI and it's kinda sad how they had it all...
  18. Deezz_Nuttz

Warning Honda Content Inside!

This is the only Honda that I would buy... (needed family transportation) And yes I have a white fetish...:wub: It's an EX-L w/ DVD Player in the Back :headbang: my apologies I'm a pic whore.
  19. Deezz_Nuttz

www.golfmkv.com

:iono: is it just me?? whats up with the start page?? I couldn't get it to load for a while, now I dont load the pics.. all red x's