Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
some of my friends cars. they're JDM nuts so... :iono:
I had Noise Reduction turned off by accident :bonk:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
why is he acting like he's from compton? when its obvious, he's parked outside his parents suburban home?

cool pics though. just wondering what the gangsta act was for.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
ASIAN POWER..

So if i get a small asian kid and mount him to the rear where the spoiler should be like this kid would that make my car fast like his???? im sorry but thug asians are funny looking.. they are so small wearing "big and tall clothing"

p.s. im half jap. so i can hate on asians!!!

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
yeah, those pics would look good *note that i said pics, not cars*, but they ruined it with their whole retarded gangsta look. plus if he likes his car so much, why does he have a damn kid sittin on his car like a spoiler. i guess he wants that added downforce or something :smile:

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
thanks. I try... I remember the asian click in Highschool.. They thought they were scraps..(gangsta) But really just Craps... One did have an rx7 like i do but his was a auto... what a douch..and he said his was faster.. which it could have been since he had an asian kid spoiler..

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
don't mean to hijack this thread... but what's more "fun" to drive. dsg or standard? not better, not faster, i'm talking fun. what do you think?

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
don't mean to hijack this thread... but what's more "fun" to drive. dsg or standard? not better, not faster, i'm talking fun. what do you think?

wow thats a good hijack lol. but ill even admit Stick FTW! if i could buy again, it would be a stick. the dsg was impulse buy... damn you!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.