GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rant

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
doing 50 mph in a 35 zone.. got pulled over by the popo... he was OK though... just gave me a fix it ticket for my tags and address on my lic.... 4 lights down... I swear 4 fuckin lights after I get pulled over... I was stopped at a red light, and the car behind me was also STOPPED. this idiot in a 98 teg "thought" I was "GOING" and ran into me while the light was RED and I was STILL STOPPED... mind you he already stopped behind me.

/rant

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
did you kick him in deez nutz?

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
id have kicked him in doze nuttz

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Shoulda kicked him like Mr. chubby in My Name is Earl...woulda fixed that

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
haha the teg's front bumper looked like it was indented a bit the sides of the bumper were no longer alinged. you can see the outline of his license plate bracket on the textured part of my bumper... shit, going to see adjuster 2mrw. I plan to get the textured body parts painted to match the car when the GTI goes to the shop

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
Car(s)
07' GTI 2d CW Pk1
doing 50 mph in a 35 zone.. got pulled over by the popo... he was OK though... just gave me a fix it ticket for my tags and address on my lic.... 4 lights down... I swear 4 fuckin lights after I get pulled over... I was stopped at a red light, and the car behind me was also STOPPED. this idiot in a 98 teg "thought" I was "GOING" and ran into me while the light was RED and I was STILL STOPPED... mind you he already stopped behind me.

/rant

Good thing you just got a fix it ticket!! same thing happened to me last week ...... 50 in a 35 as well..... got a verbal warning and a fix it ticket for no front plate.... guess i gotta slap one on the front now....gotta find one of the many dyi in here that has the plate somewhere where i DONT have to drill the grill!

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
heres an update for your reading pleasure...

supposedly due to the intergra drivers statement My car ROLLED BACK into his car at a RED LIGHT... mmmk, so now his insurance is not covering my damages.. good thing I've got pre paid legal services.
already placed a request for an attorney.. gonna sue his ass

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
if i had the money for a r32 rear id sell you my rear....