GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Music Sucks?

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I dunno whats up with people now a days.. Seems like everybody is a critic.
I was stopped @ a light. Bumping "Sideshow" by the Stylistics old skool song ( I like all types of music 'cept Country/Classical)... Some dude rolls up in a early 90's accord with a skirt < (body kit unpainted) bumping some hip hop song that was turned up way too loud coz his speakers couldn't handle it. Anyways his song is done, so I guess his freinds hear mine, and yell over "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PLAYING"... first I was shocked, dont people mind their own business, then pissed coz they started laughing. so I look at his car and yell "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DRIVING?" I Smile light turns green, no more laughs from his buddies, he turns left and I go on my way.

icculus

Oval Champion
Car(s)
M
where in socal are you, that would answer the question (just living in socal is the answer actually)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
damn man thats pretty fucked up not to mention ballsy

if that would have been my brother he would have gotten out of his car and beat them kids...but then again my brother has anger issues...lol

but yea man everyones a critic...everyone thinks they are better than the person next to them....i say dont sweat it...just laugh and move on

VdaWg

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Haha...sometimes the mental game is the best defense/offense. Nice job:smile: :headbang: :evil: