GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

A-Pillar Mount

I've been looking for a long time and unable to find this. I want an A-pillar mount for my AccessPort, but I think it would be useful for phones as well. It would keep it near the line of sight, rather than down by the shifter where the proclips mount, and it wouldn't block the vent, like every...
  2. T

SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Low mileage Wagner intercooler, hoses included. This appears to be one of the best performing ICs for our platform, it's massive. Logs can be found in the performance thread, but IATs are as close to ambient as any other. We're learning more and more about...
  3. T

COBB Log Comparison Thread

Hey guys, so now that the Cobb AP is starting to get a bit more attention, and seeing how incredibly simple it is to get high quality logs out of the unit, I figured it would be a good idea to start putting them together in one place rather than hijacking other threads. Please include your...
  4. T

Spoiler install

So for those of you that have installed rear spoilers, what have you used to affix it? I have an Oettinger that came with double sided 3M tape, but I'm considering using something like windshield adhesive. However, I'd like this to be a reversible mod, and using windshield adhesive may preclude...
  5. T

WTB Intercooler upgrade

Looking for an aftermarket intercooler for a GTI, not interested in Golf R IC. Cash ready to go.
  6. T

P3cars VIDI gauge -red/white - $300 shipped

As stated, P3 cars VIDI gauge in red and white, comes installed in OEM vent, $300 shipped. Pics shortly
  7. T

FS: JB1 + Data Cable $350 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD This is coming off the car later today after I found out I've been whipping around on APR stage I in addition to the JB1 for the last 8 months. Revision 1 unit w/data cable. Can get it in the mail by the next day. s PM me edit// Case sale pending, JB1 and data cable still...
  8. T

FS: Austins w/stock Pirelli's

I have 4 Austins, 8/10 condition, will post pictures on request. They are on stock Pirellis, 2 of which have less than 3k miles, the other two have about 20k on them. Local sale greatly preferred, willing to do a bit of driving to meet, SE Michigan. Looking to get 700 for the set, or 225 for the...
  9. T

Tire Damage

Curbed my driver rear tire/wheel the other day. Took a nice chunk out of the sidewall. Does this damage require replacement? Seems to be about 1/8" deep.
  10. T

FS: Injen Intake $150

sold
  11. T

Flash/Speed Limiter Question

So I got my GTI last November with roughly 20,000 miles on the clock. According to the dealership, original owner took great care of it, never took it over 4k rpm, yadda yadda, normal used car stuff. From the start, I had a feeling they might not have been completely accurate. A few little...
  12. T

Halogen Bulb Replacement

So I picked up some Osram Nightbreaker H7 bulbs to replace my OEM low beams, but I have human sized hands and thus, am having difficulty getting into the headlight housing to replace the bulbs. Anyone have any tips on getting in there? Do I need to remove some hardware or is there a trick I'm...
  13. T

Tone's Reflex Silver 2015 GTI

I'm mostly starting this just to keep track of what I do to this car. as of now had it about 2 months and finally getting into the swing of working on it, first car I've done any real mods. Cosmetic: 30% tint on rear windows, hatch, and sunroof (previous owner) Matte black front and rear...
  14. T

Shifting into 1st at low speed

So I'm having a problem, mostly when I pull out of the carport in the morning. Shift to 2nd before then end of the driveway, then after going down a curb, with the car at about 5mph, the gear selector won't go into 1st, so I either have to lug it out in 2nd or come to a complete stop to shift...
  15. T

FS: Lamin-x tail light tint - 6% (gunsmoke)

edit;// SOLD So I got ordered these and decided before they arrived that I didn't really want to put them on. I'll ship the whole set with little spray bottle and smoothing tool, everything it came with, for 35 bucks. I think that's about 1/2 price. PM with interest.
  16. T

Blew a tire, replace them all?

Blew my rear left this morning, have the PZero Neros right now, thinking of getting Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s. Can i get just two of them right now or is it a much better idea to make sure all 4 tires are identical? Can probably afford all 4 but only had the car for 2 weeks and my checkbook...
  17. T

Any experience with Diamon-Fusion?

Picked up my 2015 GTI SE two days ago; the sales guy tried to push this Diamon-Fusion windshield treatment, reduced glare, hydrophobic, etc., etc, ..anyone have any experience with this? Worth it?