GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: JB1 + Data Cable $350 shipped

Tone1

Ready to race!
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is coming off the car later today after I found out I've been whipping around on APR stage I in addition to the JB1 for the last 8 months. Revision 1 unit w/data cable. Can get it in the mail by the next day. s

PM me

edit// Case sale pending, JB1 and data cable still available.

Last edited:

Tone1

Ready to race!
bamp

Tone1

Ready to race!
Bought the car used, dealer refused to give me any information. Didn't see much out of the ordinary until I installed a boost gauge

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I found out I've been whipping around on APR stage I in addition to the JB1 for the last 8 months

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
How did the car not go into limp mode? Stacking a tune on a stock car would not work. It would be pulling timing and running like shit. Was that what it was doing?

Tone1

Ready to race!
Not at all. It was a beast. Ran like a champ from what I could tell.

Tone1

Ready to race!
Your car didnt seem... REALLY fast??

No it definitely did. Ask Dan up there with the gifs. I always thought it ran faster than normal, but I had only driven a stage 2 R so I didn't have alot to compare it to.

Tone1

Ready to race!
Bamp. Someone needs a JB1

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
How did the car not go into limp mode? Stacking a tune on a stock car would not work. It would be pulling timing and running like shit. Was that what it was doing?

It's not a problem running JB1 with APR if the settings are correct.

Last edited:

Tone1

Ready to race!
P3 gauge was reading 25 psi and JB1 was map 6 with 5.0 peaks. So close to 30 psi a lot of the time

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
Bump for the guy who went boldly where no man has gone before... on accident.