GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jhuang510

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Neuspeed RSE10 18x8.5
  2. jhuang510

First time really feeling the LSD. Club drive over the weekend with Norcal VW Drivers Club!
  3. jhuang510

Been MIA lately; just graduated from college last month and have been working full-time. She's pretty much soul swapped from my wrecked 15'! BC Racing Coilovers with 1.5" Drop all around on my 18x8.5 RSE10's and 034 Motorsport RSB installed @034 Motorsport. 034 Stage 1 Software Also being Loaded...
  4. jhuang510

FS: Neuspeed Power Module Norcal

Have a Neuspeed Power Module up for grabs since I've flashed to Stage 2 Software. Second owner of the Unit and was on my 15 S' GTI For about 2-3k Miles. In perfect working condition only asking $235 shipped or $225 Local Meetup OBO. Thanks!
  5. jhuang510

These did not come with the Harness for the turn signals. I plan on getting the Harness maybe around December. I don't think there's any unique harness for European/Chinese OEM LED Tails; they should all function and fit the same. No, the link to the eBay listing on my previous post is the...
  6. jhuang510

Yes! These are the OEM GTI Tails they have in China. Couldn't justify spending double the amount just to have the Made in Germany :p I've never got to see the European version GTI LED's side by side to compare but what I've received fits and operates just like an OEM tail light. No issues...
  7. jhuang510

Got the Euro LED's On Last Week! Wish they didn't cost $400 :(
  8. jhuang510

Installed some on my DBP too a week ago. Hearing that these crack isn't a good sign :(. Are yours covers or the actual replacement? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  9. jhuang510

Solid looking wheel. Always a good buy. Thanks! Couldn't pass them up when I was in SoCal. Haven't had a chance to update my build thread yet! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  10. jhuang510

Few nights ago. Installed DV+ and Carbon fiber mirror caps! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  11. jhuang510

Got some new shoes :) Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  12. jhuang510

CTS Catted DP paired with my AWE Track Edition CBE this past weekend! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  13. jhuang510

It's very civil until you open it up! Planning to get a CTS turbo Catted DP by the end of this month to liven things! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  14. jhuang510

So far so good, no drone I can note of. However, I do notice that it's getting slightly louder as it breaking in more. What's weird is that AWE sent me the Touring edition resonator piece with everything else and then the track edition straightpipe section in a separate box that arrived a day...
  15. jhuang510

I will try to get some up! It's defintley a mature sounding piece so if you're looking for something loud this isn't it. I purchased it from Modded Euros. Got here in a little less than 3 weeks! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  16. jhuang510

Washed the car today; heatin up in the bay area! Got a chance to snap pics of the AWE Track Edition Exhaust that I installed last weekend!:D Yes the mudflaps are chewed up from driveways :(
  17. jhuang510

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
  18. jhuang510

Looking forward to seeing how this looks. I'm sure many of us here have the same problem. Had this exact idea with the Dr. Colorchip as well.
  19. jhuang510

Just ordered mine from ME last Thursday as well. Shopping for a downpipe while I wait for it to come in. Are you running a stock DP? If so, how's it sound!?! :)
  20. jhuang510

Jhuang510's Kindaflush Black Pearl MK7 Build

Hi Guys, Probably should have started a Build thread the day I got the car. 15' Black GTI has been replaced by a Pure White 17' Sport Current Mods: Well Side Deflectors (rear only) Tint: 35% Front, 18% Rear BC Racing Type BR Coilovers DeAutoLED License Plate Lights DeAutoLED Euro Reverse LED...