GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Nice paddles! Those really blend in well with the rest of the trim.

Thanks! Wasn't sure if any paddle upgrades are worth the money, but I purchased those cheap stick on ones, and they did not fit properly. So I just bit the bullet and bought the VWR ones, since I was sure these will work.

jacincm

Ready to race!
Installed a Unitronic catback. Seller decided not to tell me that the resonated section was cut out and replaced with a straight pipe but I made it work. I actually couldnt imagine any catback setup with a muffler and a resonator. Worked out perfectly in the end. Always subtle crackles, I absolutely love it.

rscott4563

Ready to race!
Not on Tapatalk, but thank you for your concern.

Sent from my Moto Z using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji1376]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Today I hit a rut on the highway that gave my tire a instant nipple :mad:

Few weeks ago I tagged a curb. My bad for listening to a song and not paying proper attention to my surroundings :(

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Installed a Unitronic catback. Seller decided not to tell me that the resonated section was cut out and replaced with a straight pipe but I made it work. I actually couldnt imagine any catback setup with a muffler and a resonator. Worked out perfectly in the end. Always subtle crackles, I absolutely love it.

I hate people that do that. :mad:

You're a better person than me. Did you go through PayPal? you could have probably gotten a refund. Glad you made it work for you, but still should investigate your options.

bludragon06

Ready to race!
You are so right....

You're right. I was just being a smart-ass (or a dumb ass, according to my wife). The paint appeared to be very thin and it chipped very easily, more than any car I've ever owned.

I had a 2006 Honda Civic LX. In 2009 the clear coat started going away. I tried getting honda to do something about it but all I got was "you must be parking under some tree that rubs the paint in that area." I told them that wasn't the case. So I took them to small claims court. Lost the case (probably because the sit-in judge had stock in honda) but in any case I still persisted with Concord honda in california. They finally decided to repaint the affected areas (which would have made the car look 2 tone... new paint and old paint). So I told them instead of using their paint place to do the work send the money to my guys shop. I then had to repaint the whole car to do it right. Hondas paint is absolute garbage.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I had a 2006 Honda Civic LX. In 2009 the clear coat started going away. I tried getting honda to do something about it but all I got was "you must be parking under some tree that rubs the paint in that area." I told them that wasn't the case. So I took them to small claims court. Lost the case (probably because the sit-in judge had stock in honda) but in any case I still persisted with Concord honda in california. They finally decided to repaint the affected areas (which would have made the car look 2 tone... new paint and old paint). So I told them instead of using their paint place to do the work send the money to my guys shop. I then had to repaint the whole car to do it right. Hondas paint is absolute garbage.
There was a big TSB a while back that basically said the cars that come in with clear coat damage to repair the damaged areas free of charge.

Then there's the sun visors that break and fall down in your face. The last of the great hondas was the 06-07 Accord. The civics after 2000 really went econobox. Needless to say I'm done with the brand. The only Japanese brand I can recommend is Mazda. They really seem to be on the right track!

njavier03

Ready to race!
Thanks for reminding me! I keep forgetting about that stupid snow guard!

jhuang510

Passed Driver's Ed
Been MIA lately; just graduated from college last month and have been working full-time.
She's pretty much soul swapped from my wrecked 15'! BC Racing Coilovers with 1.5" Drop all around on my 18x8.5 RSE10's and 034 Motorsport RSB installed @034 Motorsport. 034 Stage 1 Software Also being Loaded Soon!

Also said goodbye to my WRX the same day :/