GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

kwamaineepic

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 MKv GTI
Storing it for a few weeks while I'm away. I hate squeezing into this "garage." Gonna miss it though. But on a brighter note, my wheels should arrive while I'm gone [emoji16]

powerful_gti_mk7

Last edited:

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Installed some relatively cheap carbon fiber bits. I think post a review later.

Door mirrors caps were dirt cheap for $80

Dan84

Ready to race!
Decided to add the side-skirts, was an easier fit that I thought. Took less than 10 minutes uploadfromtaptalk1470923692426.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Installed some on my DBP too a week ago. Hearing that these crack isn't a good sign :(. Are yours covers or the actual replacement?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They're actual replacements. So i kept the OEM mirror caps for when or if the cf mirrors decide to crack or yellow

Lmike6453

Ready to race!
Just clipped on my Broadway convex mirror. This goes on all my daily drivers. You can see behind the car and both blind spots in one glance. Both sun visors clear it without obstruction. They make non-tinted as well if blue is not your thing.

Comparison vs Stock (car and camera in same location for both shots - notice how you can see the shed in driver side blind spot with Broadway - cool):

Stock

Broadway

Is there an exact model number we should be getting for the BRoadway's? Looking on Amazon