GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

triniintexas

Quick wash to start the week!

Had some rain last week here in TX, so had to get the grime off.
Have a great week everyone.

Attachments

• 3238af1f-b1a1-45a4-9a0c-1acb9de81c3e.jpg
    3238af1f-b1a1-45a4-9a0c-1acb9de81c3e.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 828
  • dc02435e-49e6-4881-807d-71bf59186d8a.jpg
    dc02435e-49e6-4881-807d-71bf59186d8a.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 828

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
Ordered a Eurodyne tune yesterday, so just waiting impatiently for it to arrive! Should be "tuned" by middle of next week.

what exactly do you mean "ordered"??

isn't this just an appt at a speed shop and you're done?

I feel like a NooB but sometimes I feel like people say they bought a tangible item and called that a tune lol

other than a JB1 my impression of a tune is really just an ECU flash like Revo, etc

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
(this weekend) installed AWE Track Edition catback exhaust!

Sweet how long they they take to build and delivery? I'm really thinking hard do but this instead of the downpipe, I know that it doesn't add any power but I'm on the first revision of the turbo so well you
Know how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
what exactly do you mean "ordered"??

isn't this just an appt at a speed shop and you're done?

I feel like a NooB but sometimes I feel like people say they bought a tangible item and called that a tune lol

other than a JB1 my impression of a tune is really just an ECU flash like Revo, etc
With Eurodyne you can flash from home (for like $200 extra). He was/is probably waiting on the flash loader hardware to arrive.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Roca

REVOed
Car(s)
CC
ahhhh ok ok, but then the car isn't put on the dyno and actually tuned, it's just a quick ECU flash

in my time a tune meant get the data from the dyno and adjust for optimal power and optimal safety to not kill the car

VWGTI

Ready to race!
ahhhh ok ok, but then the car isn't put on the dyno and actually tuned, it's just a quick ECU flash

in my time a tune meant get the data from the dyno and adjust for optimal power and optimal safety to not kill the car

Eurodyne will be able to do that when the maestro suite becomes available.

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Sweet how long they they take to build and delivery? I'm really thinking hard do but this instead of the downpipe, I know that it doesn't add any power but I'm on the first revision of the turbo so well you
Know how that goes.

It was actually pretty quick. Placed the order through Modded Euros online and it shipped from AWE in about 10 days. In transit for 3-4 days so all in all from placing the order to arrival was about 2 weeks.

I thought about doing their downpipe + stock catback as well but I'm not tuned and just wanted the sound. I've only driven around a bit so far so I'm still getting used to the increase in loudness but so far I'm quite happy with it.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
It was actually pretty quick. Placed the order through Modded Euros online and it shipped from AWE in about 10 days. In transit for 3-4 days so all in all from placing the order to arrival was about 2 weeks.

I thought about doing their downpipe + stock catback as well but I'm not tuned and just wanted the sound. I've only driven around a bit so far so I'm still getting used to the increase in loudness but so far I'm quite happy with it.

Great, thanks

jhuang510

Passed Driver's Ed
That's so frustrating! I got lucky and my dealer is pretty good, just a little drill happy apparently.

Once it warms up and stops raining around here, I'm giving this a shot.

I'll post the results [emoji106]

Edit: the mesh is going inside the bumper to hold the fill in, not the outside [emoji39]

Looking forward to seeing how this looks. I'm sure many of us here have the same problem. Had this exact idea with the Dr. Colorchip as well.