GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Took advantage of the weather and washed it. Since its black it's already dirty again though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badazz 2016 GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Weighed my 4 door GTI performance pack DSG today at a truck scale.

3,220lbs without me in it. 1/2 tank of gas.

Last edited:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Weighed my 4 door GTI performance pack DSG today at a truck scale.

3,220lbs without me in it. 1/2 tank of gas.

Not bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jhuang510

Passed Driver's Ed
^would love to see some sound clips. I'm so close to ordering mine. Which site did you get it from? If you don't mind telling.
I will try to get some up! It's defintley a mature sounding piece so if you're looking for something loud this isn't it. I purchased it from Modded Euros. Got here in a little less than 3 weeks!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
I will try to get some up! It's defintley a mature sounding piece so if you're looking for something loud this isn't it. I purchased it from Modded Euros. Got here in a little less than 3 weeks!

Without resonator, did you notice any drone at highway speed?

jhuang510

Passed Driver's Ed
So far so good, no drone I can note of. However, I do notice that it's getting slightly louder as it breaking in more. What's weird is that AWE sent me the Touring edition resonator piece with everything else and then the track edition straightpipe section in a separate box that arrived a day earlier. Not sure if this was an accident on their end but now I have a spare touring edition resonator sitting here.