GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

2JZ swapped 2013 Scion FR-S at auction for 10k

rebuilt title. interesting car but seems like a money pit. not sure why they are selling. Also, seller says he "guessed" on registration mileage and doubled the actual value? weird.
  2. A

And there goes the Dodge Charger and Challenger.

Not a big fan of muscle cars. Even less of a fan of their owners. If I ever dipped my toes in that realm it would be for a shelby GT350 or GT500
  3. A

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

I just like that teleworking is a thing. But I'm pretty bummed that small businesses are paying the price and corporate America is an unstoppable locomotive. Thank goodness the vaccine is out, as long as they don't force me to get it or put stipulations on it, I'll be happy.
  4. A

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Also, I'm playing dying light. It's epic
  5. A

Are you insane? Honey badger don't give a shit! Your rifle round ne'r penetrated its invincible skull. They eat dinosaurs for breakfast... lol
  6. A

Is there a gran tourismo coming out for ps4? I neeed it
  7. A

Bf4 and an indie game called "the swapper"
  8. A

I test drove a mazdaspeed 3 today

I've had a Mazda (not ms3) and I have a friend who owned a speed 3 and they both burned oil after like 80k. I have been afraid to purchase a Mazda ever since. I'd prob go nissan if I went jdm
  9. A

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Do you go in hungry? Or does that matter to you. Cuz if I go in hungry, i spend more, but take less time, Cuz I'm hungry!
  10. A

Idk man, I hit that produce aisle and its all downhill from there... then I get to the home goods and cleaning supplies and I'm like, "oh yeah, I totally needed febreze! "
  11. A

Lol Damn women. Taking forever to make decisions and everything. And at this point, The forum has marked me as a sexist for sure. ..
  12. A

The time spent grocery shopping can't be discounted either. Because you can't cook meals at home without going grocery shopping. That's another 1-1/2 to 2 hours per week or so that you have to plan in
  13. A

Oh haha! That was a joke, sorry. She does do a lot of good housework (dishes, cleaning, cooking, etc.) So I exaggerate
  14. A

Why am I suddenly being cursed at? Anyways, im not saying your ideas are dumb, in fact, I'm jealous that you have applied yourself to your diet and health. I choose other places to apply myself, hence, frequent fast food. Of which, you are right I will probably die from
  15. A

Dudebro, that's too much multitasking. I prefer employing slave labor, aka my wife haha.
  16. A

All false assumptions lol
  17. A

I need a meme with a pic of a kitchen destroyed and dirty dishes everywhere. That is the byproduct of all of these. McDonald's, take my money