GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lot of games on sale today at Walmart and Amazon including Far Cry 4.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I also bought super mario galaxy recently for our wii, but only played it for like 2-3 hours and kind of got bored.

Single player games just don't do it for me no matter how hard I try or how "great" they are according to reviews.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Any thoughts on Forza Horizon 2 vs Forza 5 if I were to only buy one?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I played the GT series through 4 on the PS2 and have found Forza to be much more fun on the 360. I got an XB1 now.

Balt21

Ready to race!
Any thoughts on Forza Horizon 2 vs Forza 5 if I were to only buy one?

I have both and they're both really good. It basically comes down to if you want to race on tracks or streets with other (non racing) cars. I personally like Horizon 2 because of the variety of things to do. There's circuit races, rally/offroad, checkpoint races, "showcase" races where you race against trains/planes etc. Also, sometimes I just like to drive around exploring in free roam looking for barn finds and whatnot. Forza 5 is just racing the same tracks (or variations of them) over and over in different cars. Forza 5 is great too though, I have a lot of time into the Forza series. You can get the same driving dynamics on either one by messing with the settings.

I've currently been bouncing between Far Cry 4 and Watchdogs.

aregister

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Hybrid Jetta 2013
Bf4 and an indie game called "the swapper"

aregister

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Hybrid Jetta 2013

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I seem to be the only playing Destiny lol

I was playing the demo on the 360 and really enjoyed it, I'll get it for the XB1 when I have friends to play with. The gameplay is fantastic by why it has to be a grind 'n loot MMO is beyond me.