GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTINAPLES

Too good to be true deal on BMW?

Probably a Lemon lol. Could be a Lease that was in a wreck and then fixed. offleaseonly.com is like that. They sell Leases that were in a wreck.
  2. GTINAPLES

Please vote for my 2yo in this VW Photo Contest!!

42.4% now. Keep it going!!!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. GTINAPLES

Please vote for my 2yo in this VW Photo Contest!!

Voted!! Good Luck! Come on people show support takes three seconds!!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. GTINAPLES

Trade gti for 2013 mcs?

My friend has the coupe and was just way to small and weird looking IMO. I'm 6'3 and 230lbs. If I was to get another it would have to be the JCW non coupe lol Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. GTINAPLES

Trade gti for 2013 mcs?

True Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  6. GTINAPLES

Trade gti for 2013 mcs?

Yeah the GTI feels more grown up to me don't you think? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  7. GTINAPLES

Trade gti for 2013 mcs?

+1 same thing happened to me and it cost me 2,300 and had to drive from Naples to Fort Lauderdale at the time and demanded they pay for towing. I was at 43,000 miles. I love my GTI too much to go back to another Mini. Mine had bad motor mounts and I bought it new, thank god it was a known...
  8. GTINAPLES

Hawtorne, Ca Police Kill Dog

Open heart surgery and get my aortic valve replaced with the pulmonary and pulmonary replaced by either a cow/pig valve or in 2 years I'm hoping for a non animal part such as a prosthetic valve. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. GTINAPLES

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_can_dogs_do_that_humans_cant_do#page1 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  10. GTINAPLES

So smelling cancer made you lol that's awesome and cancer is a great thing to lol about...... Dude grow up. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  11. GTINAPLES

Thank you :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  12. GTINAPLES

You are ... And if you thought I was talking about you I was not i was talking in general. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_can_dogs_hear_that_humans_can%27t#page3 Read that, if you can.... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  13. GTINAPLES

If a dog is not a citizen then why have their dogs deputized and given a proper funeral. Dogs are a lot smarter than you and I. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  14. GTINAPLES

Ok third cop should not have tried to touch the dog at all since unless you are blind AND deaf you can hear the owner say no to the dog and the dog sniffs the ground and wait until the third cop trys to grab him is when the already FREAKED OUT dog attacks. Then the officer pulls the trigger. If...
  15. GTINAPLES

Lets see what the cop does when this runs at him. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  16. GTINAPLES

Exactly Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  17. GTINAPLES

Exactly 3rd cop should not have been there. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  18. GTINAPLES

Exactly. Last thing that dog thought was that it was helping its owner and died trying. Died being mans best friend. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  19. GTINAPLES

You can't or that is cruelty in hot weather. Then cops go and bust the windows open and arrest you for animal cruelty. Unless the car is running. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  20. GTINAPLES

Made me tear up a bit. The dog was protecting the owner cop should not have tried to grab the dog and should not have pulled the gun out. Makes me so sad to watch them shoot it but to let it suffer is inhumane, no animal deserves that of any type. Cop should be held accountable and they should...