GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Too Many Self Indulgent Wieners...

I think we can all agree that the Golf R is a great vehicle but for me, what makes it exceptional, is that if you aren't a car person they blend in and if you do know, you appreciate them. I work in an area where everyone and their mom drives around in a $100K+ Porsche or Range Rover. Its...
  2. R

First Mk7.5 Golf R in Murica?

Went by the dealership today to talk about a deposit and look at what was coming off the truck... 48 hours earlier, I wasn't even sure I'd buy one but figured I'd go talk to my sales guy. After unwrapping the grey one with the manager, it was sent off to the service group for inspection. Went...
  3. R

Stock VW 6 Speed Shifter

Stock 6 speed shifter, perfect for someone who wants or needs to go back to stock. $25 Shipped
  4. R

Ross-Tech Micro-CAN Cable - Unlimited VINs

SOLD
  5. R

17" VW Goals Anthracite w/ Conti's

Bought these wheels and tires from a local enthusiast in order to save the tires on my stock wheels. Didn't feel like buying new tires just to return them a few months later when my lease ends. The wheels are in good but not perfect shape, I've highlighted all of the major blemishes. There...
  6. R

MkVII Red Mirror Caps

Sold
  7. R

Black Friday Deals - Car Related

Hey Guys, If you know of any black friday deals that are car related, post them here. Thanks.
  8. R

New Member Introduction

Hey Guys/Gals, I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Andrew. I've been around for a while over on the vwvortex and golfmk6 as I purchased a 2010 Mk6 back in 2009. It was an amazing car but through a freak hail storm I ended up leasing a 2015 GLI. During this time the lady purchased a 2012...
  9. R

Upgrading Navigation System

Has anyone figured out if its possible to upgrade the small screen in the GTI to the European 8inch display?
  10. R

Home Purchase Advice

Alright guys, I need some help. I moved to Charlotte last summer and have been renting a town home in South Charlotte with my long time girlfriend (8 years). We both work in South Charlotte, and are looking at building a home in South Charlotte. We've found a home builder and a lot that we...
  11. R

A Day that will live in Infamy

With all that happens in the world on a daily basis, lets not forget one of the most significant days in American history.
  12. R

Maybe I sound like a D-Bag...

But if the airport is going to have a priority for its elite fliers/first class passengers then inforce it. I fly almost every other week for work, today I get to the airport at 4:30am for a 5:50 flight. I proceed to check a bag with a wonderful counter employee and head to security. I...
  13. R

When did Bikes become so expensive...

I'm looking for a decent bike under $750 that I can ride on wooded trails around Charlotte and occasionally ride to and from work 1.5 miles. What do you bikers suggest?
  14. R

Miss Universe

Anyone else watching?
  15. R

Walmart Pricing Error

I'd like to get your thoughts on this. I placed an order for an Elliptical machine on Walmarts website for $33. After placing the order I received a confirmation email staying that it was being processed. Fast forward 5 hours and I receive a canceled order email. I call them up and speak with a...
  16. R

Overly Suave IT Guy...

17. R

NC Personalized Plate Question

I saw this special plate at cars and coffee this weekend and want to know more info on it. The issue is that I can't even find it online. Does anyone know anything about it.
  18. R

Best Vine Videos

Post up your favorite Vine videos. For those of you that don't know, Vine is a smart phone app that allows you to submit short video clips which are up to 7 seconds long. These videos can be shared with your friends/followers. Think of it as a video version of twitter or facebook...