GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A Day that will live in Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yep. Pearl Harbor. Kind of a big deal and often forgotten.

MODS! Change the title to INFAMY please!

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Indeed. 2,402 lost their lives on such a sudden and deliberate attack. Let their lives and sacrifice never be forgotten.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
My grandfather who fought in the Pacific still refuses to eat rice. Also disappointed at the purchase of German and Japanese cars...

Gotta be crazy going through life with your government blasting you with propaganda like this and telling you to wipe out all the Japs. But then turn around and say they're our friends and don't discriminate against them.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
Gotta be crazy going through life with your government blasting you with propaganda like this and telling you to wipe out all the Japs.

Yes, but don't forget it goes both ways. The Japanese had their share of propaganda against the Americans, too.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Gotta be crazy going through life with your government blasting you with propaganda like this and telling you to wipe out all the Japs. But then turn around and say they're our friends and don't discriminate against them.

Not as crazy as being a second-generation American of Japanese descent having all of your belongings and livelihood taken away and sent to internment camps due to the mass paranoia that erupted.

And there are still people to this day who support such a shameful measure

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Pretty soon there will be no one left alive who fought in WWII.

Yea, we recently lost our last WWI vet and I read somewhere that about 1000 WWII vets are dying per day. :(

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not as crazy as being a second-generation American of Japanese descent having all of your belongings and livelihood taken away and sent to internment camps due to the mass paranoia that erupted.

And there are still people to this day who support such a shameful measure

1. It was the 1940s so unfortunately there wasn't anyone like you around to teach people right from wrong.

2. Japan attacked us.

3. We had reason to suspect they had spies/saboteurs/agents here (Japanese spies posed as tourists for target selection at Pearl Harbor).

4. There was a small conflict happening in a few scattered nations that required immediate attention and a quick resolution.

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
my great great uncle is still kicking and he served in WWII... always has awesome stories to tell when i go home to visit and he brought back some pretty awesome stuff from germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.