GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My GTI my way

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

Square1

Go Kart Champion
PM4 ordered so I believe I have all the parts I need. The amount of stuff not nstalled is really starting to depress me. There's nothing like waiting so long to install something and by the time you do there's a REV2.

Anyways I'm just trying to finish up fabricating an intake for the nitrous nozzle on the 1990 so I can finally get to work on my GTI. I learned over the years not to attempt more than one project at a time.

20210102_164920.jpg

And we did the unthinkable

20210206_175432.jpg

And a roller from the fall.

20201114_195935.jpg

Square1

Go Kart Champion
UPDATE!!! We wanna see the Mk2 spray the house down.

We've been waiting for the NOS kit to ship for months now. Apparently they've have supply issues. I would have cancelled and ordered a kit from another company but Paul Walker never said "I need more NX!" 😄

Square1

Go Kart Champion
And I need another clutch after the second day of driving my car this year. I don't know what it is about this MK7 but this is killing me. My engine isn't built yet but I'd really like to drive it so I get to pay for it twice. South Bend stage 3 daily this time. It's too bad I really liked my DKM MS.
So to recap.
Stock 20km
BFI Stage 3 10km
DKM MS 25km
South Bend Stage 3 XXkm

20180719_101704.jpg

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Wow you’ve really had a time with clutches. Hopefully this Southbend treats you right. Car looks great by the way. It's convincing me that darker wheels aren’t that bad with CSG. I thought black or dark grey would be way too similar for CSG but your car proves otherwise. Lookin good!

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
And I need another clutch after the second day of driving my car this year. I don't know what it is about this MK7 but this is killing me. My engine isn't built yet but I'd really like to drive it so I get to pay for it twice. South Bend stage 3 daily this time. It's too bad I really liked my DKM MS.
So to recap.
Stock 20km
BFI Stage 3 10km
DKM MS 25km
South Bend Stage 3 XXkm

View attachment 209538
Oh so I’m not alone here... 😩 granted mines been just since March if 2020... stock swapped out in March 2020 with CM fx-500, then dkm MS October 2020 (broke the dmf with the fx500 from launching) then after 2 months of the dkm being in the car I was having real issues with getting the car in and out of gear, so I dropped the trans inspected the install and bench bled the TOB, that’s fixed that issue, and now as of a few weeks ago the dkm TOB broke and was dumping brake fluid all of the discs so they ruined and now I’m in the process of installing a ringer racing stage 5 kit.