GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
ZERO815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i purchased a pair of mk7.5 gti oem led tail lights for my mk7 gti But the harness ends are different. Everyone is pointing to you as the man with the answers. What harness do I need and what coding? Thank you for your time ps these are North America leds not Euro
    Hey Zero!

Looking to retrofit 7.5 tails on the 7. I got the lights and I've been told you're the person to come to about getting a harness!

Thanks for the help! ^~^
    Hi, Zero!

I am looking for a harness and coding for the NA MK7.5 LED tails in my '16 Golf R. Please message me if you can help.

Thanks!
    hi,
    I got a MK7 GTI with LP and its a RHD car.
    do you know if osram made RHD version?

how are the lights holding up for you?

Thanks!
    Hey Zero,

I'm looking to buy your adapter harness. I have purchased the 5G1052200C set for my MK7 GTI.

Thanks,

Marlon.
    Hi, I read that you can make a harness for the NAR taillight to behave like the Euro Tails ?
    How much for harness and how much to ship to Quebec, Canada ?

Thanks
    Hi Zero,

Been trying to look for info on how to replace my LP headlights on a mk7 GTI for OSRAMs. Do you have any instructions or guide for that swap?

Thank you!
    Hey man, i was told you make harnesses for LED euro tail lights. What do you charged for the harness shipped to 91367? Thanks!
    Hi ZERO815,

I have a NA MK7 GTI w/LP, I did a bit of research and I understand you replaced your LP Headlights with OSRAMs, how exactly did you do that?

Thanks in advance,

Victor
    Hey!

I was told to contact you, I have a NA MK7.5 GTI, I bought Euro MK7 tail lights thinking they would work. Do you happen to have a harness that would work with this?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…