GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by theRdude

1. theRdude

WTB 19” aftermarket wheels

Hey everyone, looking for a nice set of aftermarket wheels 19x8.5 or 19x9 without tires. Send me pictures with what you have and if I find something that catches my attention I’ll let you guys know. Cheers [emoji482]
  2. theRdude

WTB MK7R AFTERMARKET CATBACK EXHAUST

Hey guys, I’m looking to buy an aftermarket exhaust for my Golf R. Want to see what you guys have to offer.
  3. theRdude

SALE! SALE! SALE!! MK7 Golf R intercooler

I’m selling my stock intercooler from the MK7R . Low miles on it . I’m located in Chicago area . Preferably picked up but will ship at buyers expense. $150
  4. theRdude

MK7 exhaust tips

Did someone out there ever fit the 4.5” quad exhaust tips on MK7R ? If yes I’d love to see some pictures :)
  5. theRdude

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Installed the new intercooler from eBay motorsports [emoji16]. Probably a big mistake will say someone and I won’t argue at all. But for now it will do . Fairly easy , I was doubting that I will actually go through the whole process without screwing something up and for my surprise , I didn’t...
  6. theRdude

Looking to buy NEUSPEED RSe102

Hello everyone. I’m looking to buy a set of neuspeed RSe102 19x8.5 in hyper black . Must be in perfect conditions.
  7. theRdude

Took me long enough to do it , but it's finally done . Wrapped up top with the gloss black vinyl .
  8. theRdude

Picked up my Forge intake from FedEx and installed it . I'm very satisfied with the mode looks good , works good, and sounds amazing [emoji106]
  9. theRdude

Nice [emoji106] I can't wait for my PSS to worn out so I can get the new PS4S , I've heard they are better the PSS
  10. theRdude

I know south bend had a recall on their clutches plus a guy had it on his tuned Golf and the clutch caught on fire . And I've more videos where southbend went bad. So this is not an option for me. And like I said I want to keep the stock dual mass flywheel
  11. theRdude

So yesterday I went APR stage 2 and its mind blowing fast now lol. The issue is the clutch now so I'm looking to upgrade it. I know there are threads on this already but can't find them . So if anyone can recommend a better brand I'll really appreciate. I'm looking to keep the stock flywheel and...
  12. theRdude

I got this from eBay but I don't have it in the history to tell you exact seller . I didn't tuck it in the back , yet , in the front only . But here's how it looks like right now here's the bottom back side here are the both sides
  13. theRdude

So I didn't use the tape because I don't think this cover will hold for to long and in case I want to go back or replace it , it will be very easy. Also I don't really see the need of tape because it wrapped on very tight and it's not moving around at all. Tucking wasn't to hard just do it...
  14. theRdude

I also have the 034 Motorsports insert and love the mod a lot [emoji106][emoji106]