GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up my Forge intake from FedEx and installed it . I'm very satisfied with the mode looks good , works good, and sounds amazing [emoji106]

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
After a lot of painstaking hand-filing, and measuring each aspect with a micrometer to ensure proper tolerances, I came up with this..

And here she sits now! I know the shift knob looks twisted counterclockwise, but trust me, it's an optical illusion. I guarantee it is oriented perfectly just as it would have been from factory :D

I can't stop touching my knob.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
What did you do

Sorry, realize I wasn't explicit in my post..

on the 1.8T golf, the metal shift stalk is much taller than that of the GTI/R (55mm to be exact)

So I cut down the metal shift stalk, replicated the shape of the piece I cut off, in order to fit a 'floating ball' style OEM shift knob from a GTD at the factory specified height.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Pulled in my garage and noticed my LP headlights are not level any more.. anyone ever had this happen?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Leyo Motorsport Billet Aluminum Trim Rings

Before

After

The quality of the trim rings is just as impressive as the packaging, they are knurled aluminum, have a nice tactile sensation, and are held in by o-rings securely to your existing knobs. No permanent modification or adhesives necessary. They also compliment the Audi 12V plug that many people fit to their cars. My only complaint might be that the smaller rings appear to stick out further than the larger ones, but I think it's just an illusion as the overhang is not as noticeable on the larger rings.

Recommended for that upscale feel!