GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
NICE! I ordered the exact same one, black suede, blue thread with a blue stripe at 12'o'clock. Do you have any "lessons learned" for me, I still need to install mine. I find the instructions on tucking away the leather underneath the plastic a little unclear. And also, did you use the double sided tape, or went without it?

Where you guys ordering from?

nacco

Any fitment issues? Only held on with tape?
No fitment issues. There was a few small bits needing attention before paint little pin holes etc nothing major though.

It comes supplied with a tube of glue/sealant but I've used 3m tape along the top of the spoiler then the glue on the bottom section.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
Not perfect,as it's my first attempt doing anything vinyl. But I love it!!!

Very nice.

After looking at mine in the sun today this looks great.

Gloss or Matte? Looks matte.

Let us know how it holds up.

It is matte. It's 3m 1080 series. Pictures don't do it justice. Super easy to work with. Just a little patience is needed. It's supposed to last like 5 years on the outside, so I'm guessing it'll last longer on the inside.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Put on my Leyo paddle extensions. Black with gutter cut. Installation took 5 minutes and they work and look great!

If I have one complaint it's that they are very shiny. I thought they would be more of a matte black. No big deal, I still like them. Going on a road trip tomorrow and will give them a work out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
NICE! I ordered the exact same one, black suede, blue thread with a blue stripe at 12'o'clock. Do you have any "lessons learned" for me, I still need to install mine. I find the instructions on tucking away the leather underneath the plastic a little unclear. And also, did you use the double sided tape, or went without it?

So I didn't use the tape because I don't think this cover will hold for to long and in case I want to go back or replace it , it will be very easy. Also I don't really see the need of tape because it wrapped on very tight and it's not moving around at all. Tucking wasn't to hard just do it gently so you don't break the plastic . A lot of patience is required for this job too. I've got mine from eBay and the fit was not perfect , in some spots it was a little to short in others a little extra , but I left it that way because you don't see the back anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great!!! Got a link from where you ordered? What imperfections? Also do you mind posting pics of the rear? How did you tuck the rear material without the paddles?

I got this from eBay but I don't have it in the history to tell you exact seller . I didn't tuck it in the back , yet , in the front only . But here's how it looks like right now
here's the bottom back side
here are the both sides

Mudsurfer1234

Installed CTS intake. Not as much difference in sound as I thought, but feels like it may pull a little bit harder. Also have a Torque Solution BOV adapter so that may be drowning out any intake sound.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Started to install my new IC.

Bumper was surprisingly easy to remove. I will hopefully finish over the next couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Started to install my new IC.

Bumper was surprisingly easy to remove. I will hopefully finish over the next couple of days.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Good to hear let me know if you have any issues with your adaptive cruise control after

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie

Installed red drl leds I'll try to get a better picture during the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope you don't get a ticket for that. I think red lights are only supposed to be on the back of the car. But maybe that varies from state to state?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk