GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

JacobAllison

Ready to race!
Ordered the 42DD bushings I need for my Sparky's short shifter. Ordered a Raceseng Topology knob, and ordered an Aeroforce Defroster boost gauge mount. Would have put an order in for Sillguards and an NSP gauge but you have to ship to your billing address and I don't want the package sitting out for a few days!

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
Disabled starting vibration and changed settings of tc button from asr off\sport mode to sport mode/esc off dont know how off it actually is will wait till I go oulton park (track day)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Here's hoping!! Do you have spacers on your 804's ??

Think I asked already and to be flush requires 3/8mm spacers.

I'm running 5/7mm spacers. Kind of an odd combo based on the 7s I already had but it looks perfect to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Wrapped my xuji steering cover yesterday , spend 3-4 hours to finish it but it worth the time. It didn't come out perfectly but I'm ok with it. I have just the main view pics right now , but tomorrow I'll update later with the pics of imperfections I've got . To me they are not considerable . It is suede leather really nice to touch [emoji106][emoji106]

Looks great!!! Got a link from where you ordered? What imperfections? Also do you mind posting pics of the rear? How did you tuck the rear material without the paddles?

Pyzon

Ready to race!

tkchan19

Passed Driver's Ed
Have 2 car seats in mine and it works great! [emoji41] [emoji106]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Awesome. Rear facing seats take up a little more room but as long as you're not moving the kids room everywhere you go, the GTI is an excellent family car!

I saw a family of five pop out of one with a booster seat, a rear facing child's seat and a front facing child's seat. He had one of the seats in the front and his wife in the rear middle....

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Wrapped my xuji steering cover yesterday , spend 3-4 hours to finish it but it worth the time. It didn't come out perfectly but I'm ok with it. I have just the main view pics right now , but tomorrow I'll update later with the pics of imperfections I've got . To me they are not considerable . It is suede leather really nice to touch [emoji106][emoji106]

NICE! I ordered the exact same one, black suede, blue thread with a blue stripe at 12'o'clock. Do you have any "lessons learned" for me, I still need to install mine. I find the instructions on tucking away the leather underneath the plastic a little unclear. And also, did you use the double sided tape, or went without it?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I saw a family of five pop out of one with a booster seat, a rear facing child's seat and a front facing child's seat. He had one of the seats in the front and his wife in the rear middle....

Swagdad rides smooth

SilverGrey

Passed Driver's Ed
I washed my Golf for the last time today as it's being collected tomorrow. I've VT'd it so wanted it to be clean and presentable.

It's been a mixed experience. I've loved the car (mainly) which I've owned from new, but it had the DSG gearbox, clutches and driveshafts replaced after just a few months to resolve a loud screeching sound. However, it returned within a few months and couldn't be bothered to get it resolved. Also a few electrical gremlins - parking sensors saying I was about to hit something whilst in traffic; stop/start system failure combined with engine management light appearing which miraculously resolved itself;

So, it's back to BMW for me. My new 4 series Gran Coupe arrived a couple of weeks ago!