GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
So are we going to see Matt driving your car sometime in the near future?
That would be cool, no I just meant I have watched him there so many times but have never driven it myself. The roads were totally wide open, many many curves and just kept thinking that would be cool to see that blue RS up here![emoji41]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
I did the fuse switcharoo to make the 12v accessory plugs hot all the time.

Just got back from camping where I discovered the plugs weren't on without the car being on. A quick search here provided the answer!

LewisHaz

Treated the beast to some new rims!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
finally decided to buy these and they arrived today, should hopefully get them on after work tonight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
finally decided to buy these and they arrived today, should hopefully get them on after work tonight

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

How much, shipped?

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
So yesterday I went APR stage 2 and its mind blowing fast now lol. The issue is the clutch now so I'm looking to upgrade it. I know there are threads on this already but can't find them . So if anyone can recommend a better brand I'll really appreciate. I'm looking to keep the stock flywheel and upgrade the clutch and pressure plate only . So far I've found 2 options stage 2 from clutch masters and from Sachs . Any thoughts ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Supposedly never buy clutch master. I got the south bend stage 3 daily with the smfw love it, room for more power, just got some chatter. They say this is the quietest one so I can't imagine how loud the endurance one is.

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
Supposedly never buy clutch master. I got the south bend stage 3 daily with the smfw love it, room for more power, just got some chatter. They say this is the quietest one so I can't imagine how loud the endurance one is.

I know south bend had a recall on their clutches plus a guy had it on his tuned Golf and the clutch caught on fire . And I've more videos where southbend went bad. So this is not an option for me. And like I said I want to keep the stock dual mass flywheel