GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Spyder368

1. S

Donald Trump

A non politician vs the dusty VAG that Bill dropped for Monica.... :) A side question, if Hilary wins does that make Bill the First Man or is he still the First Lady?
  2. S

Shell V-Power Nitro+

Just filled up with this on Saturday for $3.12/gal but AZ is a 91 state sadly.
  3. S

Mazda Speed 3... yay or nay???

Looks wise the gen 1 MS3 is the best. Although something to think on, the new gen MS3 is rumored to be 300+ hp and AWD.
  4. S

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Currenty playing D3 Season 2, Evolve, and WoW 3 nights a week.
  5. S

Cuban food or Mexican food?

Being a California native in my younger years and now living in AZ for most of my life, I cannot say I know of a legit Cuban spot on this side of the country. I will have to vote Mexican food because I could eat for every meal every day and be happy. :word:
  6. S

Haters be hatin' - You least favourite car stereotype driver

Close tie between people who cut you off without a blinker and Mustang drivers who think their shit doesn't stink.
  7. S

Sinkhole eats vettes....

All good, I couldn't find the [codes] that are needed to embed the vids, I saw the edit and copied the [u2b] codes. So they should all work.
  8. S

Sinkhole eats vettes....

Yeah the still picture does look like matchbox cars. Another vid from someone using a small heli-cam done by the museum. W5FG9_mGWPo
  9. S

Sinkhole eats vettes....

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20140212/CARNEWS/140219936 Didn't see a post when I searched for sinkholes, what a waste of fine machinery. xwnKie79mKo IukDWhf7U9I Security Cam footage of the sink hole opening up.
  10. S

Thinking of replacing the Jetta.......

I had thought of a fully loaded STI wagon yesterday but I saw the mpg and it was lower than what Thumper wanted so I didn't post about it.
  11. S

Mustang reveal tomorrow

Dem cataracts "breh"
  12. S

Mustang reveal tomorrow

From the side it looks like a GTR....
  13. S

Xbox One

I was hoping that Forza would continue with the Horizon style of game play but they went back to the traditional Forza style so I went with Need for Speed rivals and love it. I hope Forza decides to do another Horizon game for the xbox one.
  14. S

AMA: haleyann

I would say that is a very good sign! Lets just hope the background check doesn't encompass this thread haha.