GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by jimboski10

1. J

SOLD Ross-Tech VCDS Hex-V2

I sold my GTI and have a Ross-Tech VCDS Hex-V2....$140 shipped.
  2. J

Dogbone Insert Setups

I have the 034 upper and lower dogbone insert on my 2015 GTI DSG (have the APR stage 1 tune and DSG tune). It does what it is supposed to but I get pretty heavy vibration when idle from a stop to 1-2 mph (think when starting to move after a stop light)...then it goes away. Beyond that....it...
  3. J

Tail Light Bulbs?

So I am looking at the rear bulbs on my MK7 GTI Autobahn. The lenses outside of the hatch...looks like there in one bulb on each side. When I pull the cover to access bulbs that sit in the hatch door. I see one bulb in there (running light I guess), I see the reverse bulb. But I also seem to...
  4. J

Auto Lock

I am trying to figure out what this does....in the infotainment system, under vehicle settings, under open/close, under central locking. What does the “lock automatically” setting do? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. J

LED Question

Guessing this is probably a “duh” question :-) I have a 2015 GTI Autobahn....how do I know whether my taillights are LED or standard? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. J

VCDS Taillight Turn Signal Modification

Hey All....I am new to VCDS (2015 GTI DSG Autobahn) and have been looking through this forum, along with on YouTube, briskoda.net and autoinstruct.com and I have been unsuccessful thus far. I have already done the 4-5 brake light modification but I also want to change the turn signal flashing...
  7. J

Idle Change with OBDEleven

Going to try to raise my idle with OBDEleven....anyone have directions on how to do this? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. J

Idle Speed

I have done some searching and it appears that increasing idle 50-100 helps to reduce a bit of NVH when coming off of idle (I have upper and lower dogbone inserts). What is the easiest, least expensive way to increase my idle speed? (I have the Carista but does not look I can do it with...
  9. J

034 Lower Dogbone Insert

Sold
  10. J

Where to find good financial advisors

Edward Jones Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. J

Dogbone Insert

2015 GTI autobahn DSG here....I am going to have the 034 motor sports upper and lower dogbone insert installed in the car. Anyone have this setup and can provide an assessment of increase in NVH? Thanks in advance, Jim Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. J

WTB - BMS Slip-On 4 inch Exhaust Tips

Any of these floating around in chrome color? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. J

GTI Exhaust Tips

New with a 2015 GTI....don’t want to do an exhaust, but looking for a bit nicer looking exhaust. Any suggestions on cost effective chrome tips? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. J

LED Trunk Light Full Housing

Delete
  15. J

Drive mode button

I continue to look at the mode button by the shifter....yellow. Everything else is red. Any ideas on how to make this red backlight instead of yellow? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk