GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
all personal preference. I like a clear rear windshield.....it's literally that deep lol
The fact that the wiper only cleans a small space of the rear window is the sole reason as to why mine always stays dirty 😂

I’m on year 6 and I think I’ve used the rear wiper a total of four times, with two of those being accidental lol.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
The fact that the wiper only cleans a small space of the rear window is the sole reason as to why mine always stays dirty 😂

I’m on year 6 and I think I’ve used the rear wiper a total of four times, with two of those being accidental lol.
yup....call it a mental issue...dunno. You're accidental times were when wipers were on and you put it in reverse probably lol

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
Just came in!
A1A7C9AE-5D00-41E1-AA77-2E6C5D719320.jpeg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
wait for it...I have DSG, FMIC and rear wiper still. The rear wiper gets lots of use here in VA.
I am in the same club

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Got my new bumper and lower grille.

Hit some tire tread in the middle of the road which cracked the lower grille, which after a short period of time started pulling out of the bumper damaging a bunch of the tabs on the bumper side, necessitating the new bumper. What a joy. Got them for pretty cheap through a friend at a dealer though. Going to paint, swapping plastics over and installing a new splitter (that cracked too) and we'll be good to change everything out finally!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Dsg, twincooler , rear wiper, AND EQT. Love every minute Of it.

NightWalker

Car(s)
Mk7
Hello!
Bought for my mk7 led license lights from TYC since the OEM ones are expensive, can some1 take a photo of original ones in dark? I m afraid this one kinda gives a bit 2much light but maybe I am mistaken?

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Got a 25 row 6 series setrab oil cooler for when the VRT swap happens for a hell of a steal.

A26038CE-EFD4-40D7-BB1D-47624F2F6CFD.jpeg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Got the Android tablet charger I needed since the original one went off and ran away somewhere. Plugged it in, charged it up and loaded Simos tools app on it.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
New BFI LCA's. I think my driver side is bent. It sits about 1/2" lower than the passenger side. Hit a pothole a few months ago and never noticed any adverse driving other than the steering wheel tilted to the left a little. No high speed vibrations, no increased road noise, etc... Took off the wheel/brake caliper/rotor and the wheel bearing seems ok (no fore/aft play). Bottom of the shock mount is still intact. Hopefully this fixes it.
IMG_9075.JPG