GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hey let's stop giving each other shift.

Remember we have the hatred of rear wiper deletes to unite us.
Excellent....yes....let the rear wiper deletes and FMIC floggings continue!

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Love it! I have no issue raising my hand to admit I drive a DSG...absolutely love it.
1666105241032.jpeg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
New hat. I’m slowly working on getting all of the hats from the Driver Gear store.

Attachments

• EF10D9DF-0351-4BF0-92A4-771B72AA8D95.jpeg
    EF10D9DF-0351-4BF0-92A4-771B72AA8D95.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I have a 6MT & DSG so y’all can’t hate me there.

I also have the original 2016 126,000 mile rear wiper (because it’s only ever been turned on accidentally, which normally happens when the car is filthy dirty to really grind dirt into the glass).

So with that said, I do have a wiper delete kit sitting on my toolbox freshly delivered from the UK. Maybe I’ll swap the hatch glass to get rid of my hideously scratched glass (highly unlikely, but to be fair it’ll probably sit on my toolbox forever before I install)

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP

I also have the original 2016 126,000 mile rear wiper (because it’s only ever been turned on accidentally, which normally happens when the car is filthy dirty to really grind dirt into the glass).

So with that said, I do have a wiper delete kit sitting on my toolbox freshly delivered from the UK. Maybe I’ll swap the hatch glass to get rid of my hideously scratched glass (highly unlikely, but to be fair it’ll probably sit on my toolbox forever before I install)
LOL I just had to replace mine, 105k and used occasionally.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Calipers and lines showed up today from @MrFabulous with top notch care for packaging and protecting.

These things are massive in person
View attachment 263343View attachment 263344View attachment 263345

I hate this and love this at the same time.....lol.....hate that I don't have it 😜

wait for it...I have DSG, FMIC and rear wiper still. The rear wiper gets lots of use here in VA.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
wait for it...I have DSG, FMIC and rear wiper still. The rear wiper gets lots of use here in VA.

Damn, so close.

Gotta get rid of that rear wiper!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Idk never once have I been driving anything and said “man, I wish I could stare out the back window” lol. It’s always a quick go/no go glance as to if someone is back there or not & that’s it. I don’t need the details of the Nissan Altima on bald tires.

I grew up near Youngstown, OH which has some of the worst weather in the United States and that was never a issue.