GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
Attend separate churches? That must be a southern thing. Money is money.
Lol did not mean that in the literal sense. I meant more or less, the guy is a cancer to the car community and I’d barely trust him to dyno my car.

Anyways. If I do get a bite on the dyno idea, I was thinking to dyno my car at current stage 2 levels as a baseline. I’d be very curious to see the difference in the curve between the two turbos.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Lol did not mean that in the literal sense. I meant more or less, the guy is a cancer to the car community and I’d barely trust him to dyno my car.

Anyways. If I do get a bite on the dyno idea, I was thinking to dyno my car at current stage 2 levels as a baseline. I’d be very curious to see the difference in the curve between the two turbos.
Sorry, that was more tongue-in-cheek. I figure it was probably a domestic shop that hates imports.
Like I have a shop that does only LSx stuff. But, I would buy methanol from them. At first they would turn their noses up at the thought of my Alltrack running WMi until I told them I run 12s in it. 🤷‍♂️

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Now that is the love of the forums for ya folks!

I wouldnt mind going to dyno my setup as well just for more info, there is a dyno not too far from me. Sometime in the next few weeks 'when i get my money righhht'. I too want to provide more context than conjecture.

Patrykd07

Autocross Champion
Sounds like pretty soon we will have some real hard data to provide for this thread. Rather then some 60-130 numbers that could be inaccurate. Hopefully that will shake out any weirdness going on if any.

I also plan to track mine as soon as it opens, I have all my track time slips from stock, to stage 1 to stage 2 and looking forward to add dtr to that.

Attachments

• 8A717622-491E-4536-A68F-5DEF4E49B33B.jpeg
    8A717622-491E-4536-A68F-5DEF4E49B33B.jpeg
    632.4 KB · Views: 85

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Sounds like pretty soon we will have some real hard data to provide for this thread. Rather then some 60-130 numbers that could be inaccurate. Hopefully that will shake out any weirdness going on if any.

I also plan to track mine as soon as it opens, I have all my track time slips from stock, to stage 1 to stage 2 and looking forward to add dtr to that.
Is this a Stage 2 GTI? What tires you running hitting a 1.8 60’?

Malingerer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
No problem, good luck brotha hoping for the best for everyone’s sanity .If not praying there is a fix for it . Any way Brandon will be going to NGP a well known and respected VW / Audi shop with a Dynojet Dyno so this APR Kit will be getting very favourable conditions to make advertised power

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
No problem, good luck brotha hoping for the best for everyone’s sanity .If not praying there is a fix for it . Any way Brandon will be going to NGP a well known and respected VW / Audi shop with a Dynojet Dyno so this APR Kit will be getting very favourable conditions to make advertised power

Yes and I believe an APR is38 car did 360-370s so that is a pretty accurate number.