GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Just know if you ever plan on doing some of the rear sub mount braces, this mounts in the same location so it becomes a one or the other kinda deal.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Development ideas a brewin

C6C8E5CE-EC24-459A-B6F4-CE40DB5B6F90.jpeg

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Didn't realize my car had the "auto-stop" feature for if you get too close to someone going too fast. This morning there was a truck in the left lane going ~65 while another in the right lane was going ~63, and they were basically riding even with each other. The left lane truck finally sped up enough to create a gap, but didn't get over. I figured I would take the gap. That sure was scary when my car auto-braked on me while doing it..

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Didn't realize my car had the "auto-stop" feature for if you get too close to someone going too fast. This morning there was a truck in the left lane going ~65 while another in the right lane was going ~63, and they were basically riding even with each other. The left lane truck finally sped up enough to create a gap, but didn't get over. I figured I would take the gap. That sure was scary when my car auto-braked on me while doing it..

Our GLI only does that with cruise control engaged (as far as I know)

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
Development ideas a brewin
Took you long enough, that's going to look awesome. Got the flange from PRL or Walton? You can get the GESi shell only now and transition from 4" to 3.5". That's what I am working on for mine with the Fortluft OEM style flex.

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R

helushune

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
My sister had a Mk2 Tiguan that would do this when going over multiple small hills in the road as it thought they were obstructions. I'm pretty anti-nanny controls but it once saved my life when a lady driving an Audi SUV blew through a blind 4-way stop going 50+ in a 25 and almost plowed in to my GTI.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Took it to the dealer that I originally bought the car from - wanted to get a few things looked at before CPO expired - previous dealer flagged me - left the dealer with my dick in my hand.

Oh well.