GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Took it to the dealer that I originally bought the car from - wanted to get a few things looked at before CPO expired - previous dealer flagged me - left the dealer with my dick in my hand.

Oh well.

That sucks, but not unexpected.

At least you got to hold your dick, so there's a silver lining.

Nuje

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Sportwagen TDI
Would LOVE a DIY write-up on this. Nice job.
More details on my process here:
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/blind-spot-monitoring-retrofit-help.380297/page-2

And the original iteration of my mirror cap LEDs (which actually worked fine, and allowed me to keep OEM color mirror cap) is here:
https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/blind-spot-monitors-not-very-bright.339440/post-7716153

If anyone's interested, I ended up with an extra set of the BSM modules that are going up for sale soon.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Took it to the dealer that I originally bought the car from - wanted to get a few things looked at before CPO expired - previous dealer flagged me - left the dealer with my dick in my hand.

Oh well.
Could be why the previous dealer flagged you. Was your dick triple masked?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Could be why the previous dealer flagged you. Was your dick triple masked?
No. I bare back like Easy E

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

Oh well.
should've left like this-

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Took you long enough, that's going to look awesome. Got the flange from PRL or Walton? You can get the GESi shell only now and transition from 4" to 3.5". That's what I am working on for mine with the Fortluft OEM style flex.

Its probably gonna be long time before I do anything else with it. Very bottom of my priorities lol, I’m busy as ever and this is “slow season”.

I have no clue what flanges you’re referring to, got a link?