GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I do. I’d like to send them out to be serviced and not have any downtime during that time.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
20211014_225452.jpg

These arrived last week on the 7th. Just waiting on Ed to send me a new tune and then I will install them.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
What the hell is up with these BMW drivers/owners? I just raced another one last night. It was an E92 M3 with some wide tires in the rear, FBO, and tune with the license plate that said GAPTIZD. Well, just like the 3 series that I raced last week, I gave him the hit and then immediately gapped him by busses. I mean c'mon man, if you are going to have a license plate like that, you need to make sure your car is fast and can do that and not the other way around. After it was done, he at least didn't pull off the highway at the nearest exit like the 3 series from last week. He pulled up next to me all excited and happy that he got destroyed and was complimenting how fast my car was.

My tune isn't dialed in, still waiting on Ed to write me a whole new tune, but the revision that he did give me, for the time being, has the boost up to 38.8 and probably adjusted the torque curve as well because she pulls harder than before.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What the hell is up with these BMW drivers/owners? I just raced another one last night. It was an E92 M3 with some wide tires in the rear, FBO, and tune with the license plate that said GAPTIZD. Well, just like the 3 series that I raced last week, I gave him the hit and then immediately gapped him by busses. I mean c'mon man, if you are going to have a license plate like that, you need to make sure your car is fast and can do that and not the other way around. After it was done, he at least didn't pull off the highway at the nearest exit like the 3 series from last week. He pulled up next to me all excited and happy that he got destroyed and was complimenting how fast my car was.

My tune isn't dialed in, still waiting on Ed to write me a whole new tune, but the revision that he did give me, for the time being, has the boost up to 38.8 and probably adjusted the torque curve as well because she pulls harder than before.
Congratulations. All your hard work, time and money is finally starting to pay off. I'm almost as excited as you must be to get the final tune. I hope you're going to dyno it when the tune is finished.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Congratulations. All your hard work, time and money is finally starting to pay off. I'm almost as excited as you must be to get the final tune. I hope you're going to dyno it when the tune is finished.
Don't worry, I will. Goal is to have it ready for the dragstrip by late spring/early summer of next year. Still need to get a few things like a roll cage, slicks for the front and skinnys for the rear with the proper wheels.

scrllock

Autocross Champion

Lot of people buying older NA M3s thinking they're good at straight-line highway pulls 10 years later without boost. Put a good driver in one and they'll take you to school on a track, though.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Lot of people buying older NA M3s thinking they're good at straight-line highway pulls 10 years later without boost. Put a good driver in one and they'll take you to school on a track, though.
Oh I know they are great on a track but not so much for 1/4 mile or street races. I do remember there was a company out of Florida called Horsepower Freaks that made turbo kits for the E46 M3 which made them pretty fast but I believe that company is no longer around because they were blowing up motors.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I can't find shit around these parts either. I don't even care if I lose, I just wanna be on the court, you know?