GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Before anyone else says it, I know, it should be faster. It’s heavy and slow.

The equivalent of an attractive girl saying she's ugly on social media for attention and fishing for compliments...

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Is anyone able to make a spreadsheet like the 1/4mi one has? How are we supposed to know what’s the fastest or quickest? It’d be nice to have a chart to work your way up to the top.

Gotta have goals right?
This is the leaderboard we used to submit to but we had a troll ruin all the fun so it has been neglected.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...b-2-0-spreadsheet-and-submission-form.370982/

Congrats on the times fastest 60-130 and 100-200 I have seen from a forum member except for that stock longblock hybrid WR Ecotune 3dr gutted Golf R with 15" slicks.

Hardcore VW

Passed Driver's Ed
The equivalent of an attractive girl saying she's ugly on social media for attention and fishing for compliments...

Yeah thanks for the opinion but no, I've had plenty of people just like you argue with me telling me my car should be faster than it is for the power it's made. Getting it to the ground and getting a clean pass in a heavy car doesn't always go as well as it does on the internet.

This is the leaderboard we used to submit to but we had a troll ruin all the fun so it has been neglected.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...b-2-0-spreadsheet-and-submission-form.370982/

Congrats on the times fastest 60-130 and 100-200 I have seen from a forum member except for that stock longblock hybrid WR Ecotune 3dr gutted Golf R with 15" slicks.

Thanks Chris, I'd made that post before I saw the link with the spreadsheet, I'm looking forward to getting my car running well enough to bother mounting my slicks to it.

I used to be on this page a lot more than I have been lately, I thought I deleted that post before anyone caught teh derp! Either way, I submitted the current PB's even though they should be stepping stones, we'll see. If they get posted they get posted, if they don't they don't. I do all this for the fun of it and really don't care much about who knows or sees what about it, but at the same time, I know it's good to have numbers to compare to, aspire for and what not, so I'll still share when I can until the douche to good guy ratio gets to be too much, then I don't bother.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Yeah thanks for the opinion but no, I've had plenty of people just like you argue with me telling me my car should be faster than it is for the power it's made. Getting it to the ground and getting a clean pass in a heavy car doesn't always go as well as it does on the internet.

Thanks Chris, I'd made that post before I saw the link with the spreadsheet, I'm looking forward to getting my car running well enough to bother mounting my slicks to it.

I used to be on this page a lot more than I have been lately, I thought I deleted that post before anyone caught teh derp! Either way, I submitted the current PB's even though they should be stepping stones, we'll see. If they get posted they get posted, if they don't they don't. I do all this for the fun of it and really don't care much about who knows or sees what about it, but at the same time, I know it's good to have numbers to compare to, aspire for and what not, so I'll still share when I can until the douche to good guy ratio gets to be too much, then I don't bother.

How much power are you making with that Xona?

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Did some logging and tried my first Dragy run. Just your basic IS38 GTI on 91.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Nice! Too bad they stopped making their kits for our platform. I definitely would pick one up.

There is a chance they still have some left. Give them a ring and send it if they do!

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Think I can do better. What's the key here? Roll at 50 and brake boost, or just punch it?