GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

MSH

Go Kart Newbie
Billy Amburg aka A2B tuning is coming out with some other big power options, I think even for less $. Worth looking into for sure.
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 7.51.57 PM.png

Pagparts as well. If I were going to go next level I'd throw my $ at Arnold's product....

MSH

Go Kart Newbie
1606092109887.png

Best pull so far today. "Favorable" DA today for where I'm at @ 5955
Oh so close to going sub 9 which with my current set up may be next to impossible but who knows. Not bad though for std Vortex housing and no MPI at this altitude.
I ran a slightly higher E blend today at E34 (tune is E30 so probably on upper acceptable end) and having 1/4 tank probably helped. Still with kids car seats though!

etmanning1

Go Kart Newbie
Best pull so far today. "Favorable" DA today for where I'm at @ 5955
Oh so close to going sub 9 which with my current set up may be next to impossible but who knows. Not bad though for std Vortex housing and no MPI at this altitude.
I ran a slightly higher E blend today at E34 (tune is E30 so probably on upper acceptable end) and having 1/4 tank probably helped. Still with kids car seats though!
Awesome numbers! I've been able to get a few 8.5x runs in with favorable DA and a very similar setup. These runs were ~30F ambient, full tank of E28, and no brake boosting (road was too cold, kept spinning 3rd!)

Screenshot_20201118-210607.pngScreenshot_20201118-210619.png

I'm thinking I could probably nail an 8.3 or so with more grip and a perfect run. Going to need MPI to dip into the 7s.

MSH

Go Kart Newbie
Awesome numbers! I've been able to get a few 8.5x runs in with favorable DA and a very similar setup. These runs were ~30F ambient, full tank of E28, and no brake boosting (road was too cold, kept spinning 3rd!)
I'm thinking I could probably nail an 8.3 or so with more grip and a perfect run. Going to need MPI to dip into the 7s.
Nice! Times I can only dream about lol! With the 15%-17% haircut on power we take up here in CO no way that’s happening for me w current set up on my car.