GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Billy Amburg aka A2B tuning is coming out with some other big power options, I think even for less $. Worth looking into for sure.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 7.51.57 PM.png

Pagparts as well. If I were going to go next level I'd throw my $ at Arnold's product....

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
1606092109887.png

Best pull so far today. "Favorable" DA today for where I'm at @ 5955
Oh so close to going sub 9 which with my current set up may be next to impossible but who knows. Not bad though for std Vortex housing and no MPI at this altitude.
I ran a slightly higher E blend today at E34 (tune is E30 so probably on upper acceptable end) and having 1/4 tank probably helped. Still with kids car seats though!

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
Best pull so far today. "Favorable" DA today for where I'm at @ 5955
Oh so close to going sub 9 which with my current set up may be next to impossible but who knows. Not bad though for std Vortex housing and no MPI at this altitude.
I ran a slightly higher E blend today at E34 (tune is E30 so probably on upper acceptable end) and having 1/4 tank probably helped. Still with kids car seats though!

Awesome numbers! I've been able to get a few 8.5x runs in with favorable DA and a very similar setup. These runs were ~30F ambient, full tank of E28, and no brake boosting (road was too cold, kept spinning 3rd!)

Screenshot_20201118-210607.pngScreenshot_20201118-210619.png

I'm thinking I could probably nail an 8.3 or so with more grip and a perfect run. Going to need MPI to dip into the 7s.

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Awesome numbers! I've been able to get a few 8.5x runs in with favorable DA and a very similar setup. These runs were ~30F ambient, full tank of E28, and no brake boosting (road was too cold, kept spinning 3rd!)
I'm thinking I could probably nail an 8.3 or so with more grip and a perfect run. Going to need MPI to dip into the 7s.

Nice! Times I can only dream about lol! With the 15%-17% haircut on power we take up here in CO no way that’s happening for me w current set up on my car.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Here was my only pass from tonight before the rain hit. 230 coolant temps in the staging lanes probably didn’t help. Got nervous at the tree and matted it. Car launches better without the kick down. I logged the run as well. When I get a chance I’ll upload that too.
096EE2A1-BA77-49CD-928D-D7EAD7631AE6.jpeg

Twist1

Autocross Newbie

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Little update here. After replacing my shifter and all of the components associated with it, bleeder block, clutch line, etc..., I went out to test it and get some 60 - 130 pulls. First attempt got a 8.66 and second attempt got a 8.51 on all-season tires. I'm sure I can get it into the 7's with my summer tires but that will have to wait till next year. For now, I will just mess around with my shifting to see if I can get my times lower.

Screenshot_20201211-005105_dragy.jpg

Screenshot_20201211-005159_dragy.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Drew those are killer numbers....nicely done. I need to get me a dragy

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Yeah, she moves out pretty good for a manual. If it was a DSG, no doubt it would be low 8's or high 7's with the all-season tires. Did you ever resolve your issue that you recently had?
You are .63 slower in the 60-100 when you shift before 100 so just on that it would run 7sec with dsg.