GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Quebster's Neverending Story - 2015 GTI S 6MT - The Good, the Bad, the End... and the Resurrection!

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
APR IC sold locally. I'm surprised I haven't had any interest locally in my APRacing BBK so far. Guess it's time to start posting to the big pages.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Here is what I have left after local sells. Y'all let me know what you think. I am selling the bumper as well but still trying to figure out shipping. Prices don't necessarily include shipping here, but I get good discounts on shipping so it wouldn't be much:

APRacing 4pot BBK - $2k (with Ferodo track and daily pads, SS lines, etc.)
DBV2 3.5" Downpipe (AWD) - $700
CSF Radiator - $400
CSF Aux Rad or DSG cooler - $300 (Can include parts I used to fit to GTI as aux rad)
Wortec Oil Pan - $350
iAbed Oil Pan - $450
Uni tunnel brace - $300
ECS Street Shield skid tray - $150
Fuel-It! E85 sensor 0-5v - $225
VWR Oil Cooler (Cosmetic scuffing) - $350
Spulen V2 PCV (Plate only) - $350
New CTS PCV (Plate Only) - $300
CTS Throttle pipe - $95
Neuspeed Hi-Flo Discharge kit (includes their TMD, 6 speed DSG/manual only) - $290
BFI Golf Shift knob - $120
Wheel stud conversion kit (H&R) - $100 https://www.ecstuning.com/b-h-and-r-parts/quick-safe/q-spack45-60~hr/
Red RS3 Coilpacks - $100

Quebster

Autocross Newbie

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Well it's pretty official, so figure I'd share. I never imagined the exact color and tranny option I wanted would pop up used, let alone for $58k, but it did and I had to pounce. 2020 with <6k miles, owner parting with it due to financial issues. Car's in Cali currently and we're waiting for all the money to finish moving around this week, and she'll be transported to her new home where she can sip on that sweet, sweet 93 octane here in Texas, hopefully next week.

Already has ceramic tint, AWE non-resonated catback, roto-fab CAI, smoked side markers new-in-box, and ceramic coating from the dealership... but most of that is going to have to come off as I plan to go with PPF. Gotta get that windshield some ceramic tint too... because the Texas sun doesn't play around!

IMG_1179.JPG

20200822_090320.jpg

20200822_090314.jpg

Now... I really need to get the Mk7 back on wheels and sold so the wife doesn't murder me in my sleep for shifting the plan around, lol!

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Very nice Queb! I like the Camaros so much better than the Stangs. They just look so much sharper and mean. Is it a manual or auto?
After research and deliberation I decided to go with the 10A transmission 😬 it’s pretty sweet. Chevy claims it shifts faster than the Porsche PDK but I find that hard to believe. Regardless, it is fast. They have to be getting off on semantics or something...

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Nice, M3bs1! I'm really looking forward to lots of seat time at the track without breaking everything every time...
I would be so terrified to ball this baby up at the track.