GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket Turbo Options

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
How many miles on the turbo now?
I would like to know that also since I'm thinking of getting the TPC20 since my turbo bearing seal is leaking.
When referring to his YouTube channel, I’m not sure this question would be accurately answered, he tracks the hell out of his car, so 1000 miles on his end would be quite a bit more stress on the turbo than say 1000 miles daily Puttin around.

btw -flexington - you can drive SIR!!!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
When referring to his YouTube channel, I’m not sure this question would be accurately answered, he tracks the hell out of his car, so 1000 miles on his end would be quite a bit more stress on the turbo than say 1000 miles daily Puttin around.

What's his YouTube channel called?

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP
How many miles on the turbo now?
Hmm going on at least 10k now
I would like to know that also since I'm thinking of getting the TPC20 since my turbo bearing seal is leaking.
Do it do it do it! Shoot em and email n let em know you talked with me!

My guy thank you! Im writing new content right now and trying to find the best way to answer all the questions people have for me!

Its an awesome unit, I got to hang out last year with the TPC team and take em around the track in the unit. They had a blast and a few changes of ze underwear :D

I'm on 93 pump with no other additives btw so the speeds you are seeing are very achievable.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

My guy thank you! Im writing new content right now and trying to find the best way to answer all the questions people have for me!

Its an awesome unit, I got to hang out last year with the TPC team and take em around the track in the unit. They had a blast and a few changes of ze underwear :D

I'm on 93 pump with no other additives btw so the speeds you are seeing are very achievable.

I ordered the TPC20 but I did so before I saw your post. At some point I'll drop your name in there. Thanks.

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
Also interested in the TPC. My question is this. Which turbo has zero Chinese parts... or the least amount of them if nothing else?
And yes, I’m friggen serious

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Also interested in the TPC. My question is this. Which turbo has zero Chinese parts... or the least amount of them if nothing else?
And yes, I’m friggen serious

What turbo do you have now? No idea on the Chinese parts.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Stock, but the more I read about this virus... the less I want to purchase anything from those taint lickers.

Well TPC rebuilds the cores that are sent to them so I doubt they have much Chinese content. But I honestly don't know. I'm going from an IS38 with leaking bearing seals back to the TPC20 hybrid mostly because of the MHI TD06 center section.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie

Are you still tuned by Jon from 5150?