GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

laser_ricky

Hi Can you share your files?

Not 3D printed but some laser cut intake vents =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Can you share your files?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I've been trying to find a 3d printed accelerator pedal spacer. I tried the WCT spacer and found it too thick (raised the pedal too much) for my comfort. I'd like to print a thinner version but didn't think to scan it before I sent it back, and haven't had time to model one of my own.
Burgerkong (a fellow forumer) makes a 3D printed one. If you find it to be too thick, you can easily sand it down.

slipperywhenwet

Go Kart Newbie
This is an awesome topic! Thanks for starting it.

I'm just getting into CAD, and am starting with designing some steel covers for the climate control and stereo knobs, which will be cut on a CNC at a friend's shop. Similar to the Leyo units, but with some actual thought put into what is being done. I'll share the design once I have had a chance to verify that it doesn't suck.

The next project will be paddle shifters!

vw671

Autocross Newbie
This is an awesome topic! Thanks for starting it.

I'm just getting into CAD, and am starting with designing some steel covers for the climate control and stereo knobs, which will be cut on a CNC at a friend's shop. Similar to the Leyo units, but with some actual thought put into what is being done. I'll share the design once I have had a chance to verify that it doesn't suck.

The next project will be paddle shifters!

I love my Leyo knobs...not sure how you could actually improve upon them other than price.

Enzz

Hi,
I'm currently working on audio plugs for the OEM speakers.
I have found an alternative on ebay but no money ))

I'll share the STL when the project is done.
For the moment, the printed assembly is ok and it's working.

Have a nice day

[EDIT 01/11/20]
- oem audio + 1mm² wire has a sleeve of Ø2mm (red + two green lines)
- oem audio - 1mm² wire has a sleeve of Ø2mm (brown + two green lines)
- electric male connector seam to had a width of 2.8mm like ref N 103 189 05 for a 1mm² wire

1578253788496.png
1578257260961.png
1578257338664.png
1578745344490.png

Attachments

• 1578253995229.png
    1578253995229.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

777-300ER

Go Kart Newbie
I just made a bracket for the oem fender sub connector to mount it to an aftermarket sub box. Having a buddy print it tomorrow and we will see how it goes I guess. It's been a while since I have used solidworks.