GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BT GTI vs. S5

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Was on my way in to work this morning, driving on the highway and minding my own business, when all of a sudden this S5 comes up on me and rides my ass. From my rear view mirror, it looked nice. It was dark grey with tinted windows and looked lowered but not 100% sure. Anyways, wasn't looking to race because I haven't had my coffee yet and my gas was below a 1/4 tank; afraid that my fuel will cut out if I punch it. But, since the S5 would not get off my ass, decided to teach him a little lesson. The highway was clear and he had the opportunity to go around me but I guess he felt like a tough guy because he drives an S5 so he must be a bad ass (sarcasm). So I dropped it to 4th and waited a little before giving it some gas in order to let him know that I'm about to go. Gave it maybe 3/4 of a WOT and just started to pull away from him. I slowed it down because there was some traffic approaching and once again the Audi catches up and proceeds to ride my ass again! So once traffic opened up, I down shifted to 4th and gave it 3/4 of throttle and once again, started pulling away from him and this time the S5 stayed back and never caught up. It took him to receive two beatings, getting gaped by buses, to learn his lesson.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
JD this morning before coffee

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Poor S5s...beat up a few of them back in the Uni stage 2 days.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Nice. Great way to start a Monday

You do that on 64 or 264?

Last edited:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Poor S5s...beat up a few of them back in the Uni stage 2 days.

Well yeah, they are pigs on wheels but they do look good. The guy lost the moment he got in his car this morning, he just didn't know it yet. I knew I would straight up murder him and normally I wouldn't waste my gas on them but I'm not a morning person at all and since I was in the process of drinking my coffee, I was still cranky and the guy pissed me off this morning by riding my ass! So... I had to teach him a little lesson.