GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Maestro "HoonTune" xD

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Sure, but if he decides to keep it I'm out $150 for another Dragy. Hence the $150 deposit

Lol I think everyone here knows me better than that and I'll have my name, address, etc.

Not even worth losing my forum account, rep, etc to screw someone over for a 150$ niche device xD

PM me well work something out

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Lol I think everyone here knows me better than that and I'll have my name, address, etc.

Not even worth losing my forum account, rep, etc to screw someone over for a 150$ niche device xD

Just buy one

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7

I share it with a buddy, his evo will be finished in the next week or 2 so I'm sure he'll wanna use it. I can send it over sometime after and we can figure something out

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I flashed back to Eurodyne adjustable on 93 and max boost settings and holy crap its like a snail. I really had no idea there was so much power left in these cars still blows my mind

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Is it because of the way boost is tapering, or because of the timing? Maybe.. bump that timing slider.. a little bump never hurt anyone. :D

I flashed back to Eurodyne adjustable on 93 and max boost settings and holy crap its like a snail. I really had no idea there was so much power left in these cars still blows my mind

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie

Sliders set to what (boost / oct)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
No what Im saying is I flashed back to normal ED from Hoon's map and its like the car chugged 6 beers while pounding a bigmac xD

93/28

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
No what Im saying is I flashed back to normal ED from Hoon's map and its like the car chugged 6 beers while pounding a bigmac xD

93/28

28psi daily on the IS20?! How is this thing still alive lol

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
You mean like every APR car?

Ya I guess. No sense in having that much boost (IMO) on the IS20. Just creating more heat.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Ya I guess. No sense in having that much boost (IMO) on the IS20. Just creating more heat.

And power lol. My iats are magnificent with my set up but please don't put that curse on me Ricky Bobby

Also on eurodyne 28psi is really only like 26 at the tap. APR was 26 at tap stage one and 27.4 at tap stage two. More than ed but literally hit and tapered immediately.

Hoon map is like knocking on door of 28-29 at the tap and will hold for awhile lol rowdy howdy

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
And power lol. My iats are magnificent with my set up but please don't put that curse on me Ricky Bobby

Also on eurodyne 28psi is really only like 26 at the tap. APR was 26 at tap stage one and 27.4 at tap stage two. More than ed but literally hit and tapered immediately.

Hoon map is like knocking on door of 28-29 at the tap and will hold for awhile lol rowdy howdy

Good point! What fuel are you using on a daily basis?