GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2018

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks to ReadTheBook for reminding me about this! I've been meaning to kick it into gear again this year but time flies.

Last year was a lot of fun and I'd like to see if we can get some good participation again. Link to 2017.

The rules are simple:

1. PM me your home address by midnight, December 14th. Your forum name will be the contact on the shipping address. If you PM me your real name I will assume you want it on the label as well.
2. On Saturday, December 15th, I will randomize the list of participants and PM you a shipping address.
3. You will send a small flat rate USPS box with the contents of your choosing to that address.
4. Upon receiving your package, you will take a photo of the contents and post on this thread.
5. Food is allowed. If you have a food allergy please include that in your PM to me.
6. Must be over 21 to participate.
7. Unfortunately due to outrageous shipping costs, this is limited to US members. Feel free to start your own for your area to spread the cheer around the globe.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Awesome. Down for it.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Crackness1

Ready to race!
Sure, why not.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
In for the dick cookies made from unknown contents.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
PM'd ya

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I have lots of stuff to share.

Too bad you guys aren’t [emoji1063] friendly.

[emoji1361]

jplrk

In for the dick cookies made from unknown contents.

And here I was just about to ask if last year's round robin included any female Secret Santas.

I have lots of stuff to share. Too bad you guys aren’t [emoji1063] friendly.

[emoji1361]

I'm just south of the border. Lord knows we have plenty of Canucks driving down to mail & buy Stateside.

~ Colleen

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I'm in, but might i recommend that a requirement be that the accounts are a certain age to prevent any nonsense.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^ this. May want to set some left and right limits.