GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Something fun I've been involved with on forums in the past is a Secret Santa gift exchange. If you're interested:

1. PM me your home address by midnight, December 15th. If you want your forum name included on the shipping label, tell me. Otherwise it will not be. If you PM me your real name I will assume you want it on the label.
2. On Saturday, December 16th, I will randomize the list of participants and PM you a shipping address.
3. You will send a small flat rate USPS box with the contents of your choosing to that address.
4. Upon receiving your package, you will take a photo of the contents and post on this thread.

Recipients may choose to include their real or forum name on the shipping address but it is not required. Senders may use their real or forum name on the return address but it is not required.

Edit: Must be over 21 to participate.

Last edited:

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Down! Sending PM now. And funny gifts? Or something legit? And price limit?

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
The limitations are only that it must fit in the small flat rate box. Beyond that, your imagination is king.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
And please, specify whether or not you want your forum info to be shared when I send the addresses. If real names are included I assume it's because you want it on the shipping label.

Edited the first post to reflect this.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Ya why not i'm in. Sending my address now

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Y'all don't have to worry about the box size if you don't send me your address.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I'd sign up but I'm really afraid I wouldn't get the dick.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
New rule: Everyone must include at least one dick in their box. Now everyone's happy.