GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT vs LITTCO

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
Forums are all about making money for the admins. I'm guessing with his rise in popularity and activity on here, they are forcing him to become a paying sponsor/vendor if he wants to continue to post here.

Fair enough but enforce that on new threads moving forward. Locking the existing/legacy thread is pretty much a bullsh*t play

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
I hear ya... I think it's all BS too. It should be about sharing knowledge etc, but the admins have bills to pay too, I suppose. Hopefully they can get it resolved soon. Thread derail over, sorry

Zx2man

Ready to race!
That’s shitty. I have 0 products of Ed’s, but he seems super laid back, informative, helps out a lot of folks around here, regardless if you buy his turbo.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
He probably refused to pay the few hundred dollar "annual vendor fee" and they banned him. (jk mods pls don't ban me ily)

If you live at elevation you're not gonna want a very big housing. You also want to try your best to make most of your power outta fuel, not spool. As in, buy some race gas if you have to and mix in your garage because a big turbo on 89 octane is gonna be a turddd.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Should have contacted him first before banning him.... dick move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure they didn't? I don't have any of his products either but I found him to be a first class guy. Very honest and helpful.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Looks like Ed has been "banned" for some reason and they also shut down the "EQT E-tuning Q&A" thread as well, which is annoying as that thread was a valuable resource for those of us that have EQT tunes or considering getting one of their tunes.
I sent an email to one of the mods asking why but no response as of yet.

First jake now ed... then the admins start asking us to pay to post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk