GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT Vortex - MQB Turbo

railroader

Autocross Newbie

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
3155. lol. I spiked that once on a shift.

This part is interesting. The turbo is already like "yeah you have seen enough gate for now and its only at like 3200. Haha!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 6.14.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 6.14.14 PM.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 333

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I think that’s how wy2sl0 tunes. I bet it could do 3100mbar at 3400rpm if you wanted. Probably a bad idea. I’ve noticed other tuners don’t ramp boost.
Ya doing a reverse taper

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
I think that’s how wy2sl0 tunes. I bet it could do 3100mbar at 3400rpm if you wanted. Probably a bad idea. I’ve noticed other tuners don’t ramp boost.
Can confirm - Frank does not ramp so gradually. There is a lower Target until 3500, but then it is full tilt. About 2950mbar on my tune

A little bit of extra timing down low really makes up for the taper and likely aids in spool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
Once you get some tire on there I'm super curious what a 60-130 run or 1/2 mile looks like. I bet with that torque curve you wont be too far from your friends h/c/i c6 z06 on a 60-130. Pulling 160mph in 1/2 mile with a 4 door hatchback golf stock bottom end would be gnarly haha

This thread is not helping me keep the gti simple bolt ons like I promised myself...lol

What whp are you going to set this at and leave it? And reason not running full e85 without mixing it down?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Once you get some tire on there I'm super curious what a 60-130 run or 1/2 mile looks like. I bet with that torque curve you wont be too far from your friends h/c/i c6 z06 on a 60-130. Pulling 160mph in 1/2 mile with a 4 door hatchback golf stock bottom end would be gnarly haha
I run nitto nt555r right now, I need to air them down. He wants to run me anyway, we played around a little when I had my is38, obviously he pulled on me but he was surprised I was able to hang as well as I did, my is38 made 397whp/400wtq. I need to get a new 60-130 dragy. I think I could hit 160 in the half or dam close

railroader

Autocross Newbie
RR 60-130 guesses?

My money's on 8.9s
Idk I'm at 9.56 was my last time. After I get springs on maybe I'll pull the seats and spare tire and stuff out and see what times I get

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Eh, lady boy isn't too good with a stick.

:D
Lol we came to the conclusion that it wasnt bad lol. Sorry some of us actually have to drive the car [emoji6]

railroader

Autocross Newbie