GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7.5's are touching down in NA

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
The green cars wheels!

Makes the R look like a GTI or Honda Si.

Did they do a survey and determine this lovely shade of green was desired?

Don’t make the green one angry, you wouldn’t like it when it’s angry!

cebo0650

"Shafted"? No. The 9.2" "Pro" model has NO volume or tuning knobs. MAJOR fail. I'd go all they way back down to 6.5" to get knobs before I'd want that big one with none.

I'd be happy just to use the volume controls on the steering wheel (like I do in my current cars) in order to get the bigger screen, better maps, etc. in the 9.2" Pro model.

COSturmWolke

Ready to race!
1)I would prefer the European tailights, but at least these are a significant improvement over what we have now.
2)I Don’t think that green looks good at all...wouldn’t buy it even If that option reduced the price of the car.
3)Which wheels are those are on the grey car???

Last edited:

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG

cebo0650

Haha! You are correct. I’ve never seen them in person. I assumed they replaced the Pretoria wheels with the Spielbergs. Glad to see they are still an option. That’s what I want on my R!

I have the Canadian order guide, and at least here Pretoria are standard and the Spielberg wheels are a $250 option.

I too prefer the Pretoria wheels.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I'd be happy just to use the volume controls on the steering wheel (like I do in my current cars) in order to get the bigger screen, better maps, etc. in the 9.2" Pro model.

Steering wheel controls don't work with the engine off. I wish they did.