GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7.5's are touching down in NA

cebo0650

Can you share the colors listed on the order guide.

You can configure a Canadian car here: http://app.vw.ca/ihdcc/en/configurator.html?_ga=2.173113568.2145337513.1507141842-1498278196.1485904184#n

For some reason not all the colours show up. I only got a crappy photo copy of the order guide but maybe you can make something out from it as far as the colours go

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
VW of Canada's website doesn't list a "Build" utility for 2018's yet.

You can configure a Canadian car here:

Since the online configuration didn have much info, i thought order quide will have more info in it.

For some reason not all the colours show up. I only got a crappy photo copy of the order guide but maybe you can make something out from it as far as the colours go

Thank you for the picture and thats a lot of color options. It would be interesting to see them on the road.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Since the online configuration didn have much info, i thought order quide will have more info in it.

Thank you for the picture and thats a lot of color options. It would be interesting to see them on the road.

It's a bit buggy but check out this VW configurator. For some reason the main one hasn't been updated but this one has a couple of the new colours in it. http://app.vw.ca/ihdcc/en/configurator.html

Mike B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Mike B.

Living in the USA and hoping to see the 2018 show up here soon.
Not even an order guide out yet, so assume we are a few months away.
Was hoping for "satin brushed" aluminum on the rear view mirrors, which has been shown on nearly every VW site for NA release.
Looks like black instead.

Interesting to see the carbon car had pretoria wheels? Would kill for those but suspect we will get the ugly boy racer things shown on the Kermit.

Mike B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Waiting down here in Oregon USA.
All prior VW videos show satin brushed metallic rear view mirrors, but these show black (which was the initial proposal).
Cool to see pretoria wheels on the grey model, but suspect we are stuck with those ugly wheels on the Kermit the Frog model.

Mike B.

Passed Driver's Ed
2018 in Canada

Looks like the carbon car is a 2017; front is not the same and has pretoria.
The kermit the frog mobile is clearly 2018 with those shitty wheels.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Looks like the carbon car is a 2017; front is not the same and has pretoria.
The kermit the frog mobile is clearly 2018 with those shitty wheels.

They're both 2018 -- front is exactly the same and tail lights are exactly the same. Someone with the Canadian order guide said Pretoria is standard on their R

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Supercup

Passed Driver's Ed
Dealer told me they got part of the order guide (USA yesterday) were hoping to have the rest Monday! They have "blind build" cars coming in by early November that are being allocated to them - they did not get to chose colors etc. Just built cars being sent there way. I am waiting to order exactly what I want.

As noted above I hope Pretoria's are still available to US customers - I am not a fan of the new wheels. Canada build sheet shows the new wheels as an option with the Pretoria's as standard - we can only hope same for USA!

Looking forward to the R, should be a great daily driver!

COSturmWolke

Ready to race!
Dealer told me they got part of the order guide (USA yesterday) were hoping to have the rest Monday! They have "blind build" cars coming in by early November that are being allocated to them - they did not get to chose colors etc. Just built cars being sent there way. I am waiting to order exactly what I want.

As noted above I hope Pretoria's are still available to US customers - I am not a fan of the new wheels. Canada build sheet shows the new wheels as an option with the Pretoria's as standard - we can only hope same for USA!

Looking forward to the R, should be a great daily driver!

Cool! That’s a great update. I will be watching closely for Monday as I too will be ordering exactly what I want.

Mike B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Canadian Golf R

So, the photo of the grey car shows pretoria wheels. Anyone know if these will continue to be available in the USA since I hate the new 2018 R wheels

Supercup

Passed Driver's Ed
Mostly interested to see the gray car has pretoria wheels. Hope that is an option in the USA as the 19 inch pinwheels look too boy racer.

Agreed - the new wheels are not my taste either! Black Pretoria's on indium Gray should be a very nice look!

sonorous1

I heard from my dealer that the Golf order guide is out now but the Golf R and GTI order guide won't be released until the first week of November.