GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brisk Silvers

railroader

Autocross Newbie
You can regap and clean up your old plugs and throw them in and see what happens, also as Diggs mentioned check integrity of new plugs

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

skian

Ready to race!
Yea i put the old rs7 plugs back in and its running well. The brisk looks ok to the eye. I don't see any cracks or damage but mayy something happened in shipment. I'll probably just get another set of rs7s

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

skian

Ready to race!
I'll probably just get another set of rs7s. They treated me good for the ~30k miles

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jchang1210

Passed Driver's Ed
Been looking though this thread quite a while and there is no mention of the brisk10s plugs? Only reason I ask is because Frank at Mabotech likes the Brisk10s over the brisk12S plugs. What are your guys opinions on this?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Been looking though this thread quite a while and there is no mention of the brisk10s plugs? Only reason I ask is because Frank at Mabotech likes the Brisk10s over the brisk12S plugs. What are your guys opinions on this?

Same plug, just 1 step colder.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Pulled my Brisk er12s plugs today. They have about 7k on them. i dont think they were torqued down as tight as they shouldve been. I torqed the new ones down to 19ft lbs.

#1 had some oil on the threads. #1 one looked the most concerning to me. Would under torque be a reason for that much oil or do i have a bigger problem?

I run an e20 mix here and there. I might discontinue that until i figure this out. Thoughts?