GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It’s harder to read to me then just having a nice .csv with all the numbers laid out in front of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if you want to see the csv just look down in the lower right and you can download it. I just find it easier to graph it out and then I can pick and choose what I want to see, instead of having to scroll back and forth over 20 columns.

SAPGTI

Ready to race!
Use the built in logger to see what it's doing. 91 timing might still be too high.

Click on diagnostics button
Click "get controller info"
select all variables button and all should fill in on the right
click ok
a new window will pop up and you should see some of variables giving data in realtime. On that window will be a start and stop buttons. Easy peasy. Get to 3rd at 3000rpm, hit start, floor it. Wind out 3rd. Hit stop. Take the .csv file(s) that it saves (your logs) and get a datazap account and put them there. Post them up here.

Sounds like greek to me. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
This... this is what I like (old log):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Whew! Thought I was the only who like the speadsheet style format lol. On my previous cars-Cobb tuned, thats how I rolled. Come over to VW side and im like wtf. Since then Im more used to a datazap, but goodness it’s refreshing to see all your “numbers” laid out in front of you.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I like both, I like to see the numbers and then the graph just to get a visual on certain things

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
Sick of asking Matt dumb questions.

How can Cobb read air mass (I assume both are in the same units...mg/stroke?) above 1389 but Eurodyne cannot?

I'd bet it's an estimation / extrapolation based on boost pressure and IAT. Kind of like how they 'read' engine torque over 400 - it is just a guess based on some clever math.

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
This may be a dumb question, but is there an up to date change log for OTS tune files somewhere? Or a place where updates/new features are posted? The ED website doesn't appear to have been updated, and my main goal is to see if there are any enhancements/fixes/tweaks on the latest tunes vs the tune I'm currently running in my car.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Anyone using the ethanol function on maestro?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk